RICHER Clan Structure V 2.0 A REWORK ON MOOSE!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -Scipio_Africanus-, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Hey there guys,

I looked at Moose's clan thread "richer clan structure" and thought that perhaps i could summarise all of his ideas, suggestions made in the reply section of his thread and some other ideas i found, (as well as my own) in this thread.

I have since asked Moose for permission to recreate his thread but have not got a reply. I'm really impatient so I decided to go ahead anyway. I will not name any people in this thread whom credit shall go to, but neither will take credit for any idea myself. This is a community effort and a simple summary. Enough of this T & C s and lets begin!

New Features!

- Mass Mail: The ability to send messages to multiple people at the same time without tediously having to go through every single person.

- Noticeboard: Users with the rank of Senior Admin and above (see ranks below) have a drop down noticeboard allowing them to write notices. Members will see which user has written it and the time it was written.

- Clan Newsfeed: All Actions that occur in the clan will be noted in the newsfeed and will be available for all members to view. (Ie Eb started, Eb finished, user left clan, user joined clan, General started war, Diplomatic officer proposes alliance, alliance accepted etc)

- Minimum Requirement: Co Owners and above can input a minimum requirement to enter a clan. This can be, but is not limited to, minimum spy attack, spy defence, attack defence, combined stats, battles won etc.

- Auto Entry: To users who have the rank of Full Member and above, they will be allowed to return to their clan without having to be accepted by an admin.

- Diplomacy: Alliances and Enemy clans are now official. (see Alliances and Rival Clans)

- Alliances and Rival Clans: If you are allies with another clan you will not be able to attack their members. You will however be able to donate a limited amount of funds to one allied clan each 24 hours. Rival clan members will be highlighted on your battle list. Attacking a rival clan member increases the plunder gained from that user by 1%. (for the 1% plunder increase to be in place, the stance towards your clan must be mutual i.e., they should have set your clan as a rival too.)

- Clan Vault: Users can donate in game gold to the clan vault. The gold amassed in the vault is then used to increase the limit of users a clan can hold, and contribute towards construction and upgrading clan buildings. (see below)
    Cost to Construct: 50 billion to construct a clan vault, to be paid by the owner or co owner.
    Cost for each member: 1 trillion per extra member space with a maximum of 150 members.
    The clan vault can also be used to donate funds to an allied clan. The amount will be capped to 10 billion and you can donate to one allied clan only, and is limited to one donation each 24 hours. The money will enter their clan vault.

To those saying that this feature could be abused, if any money is placed in the clan vault, it cannot be taken out again. Furthermore, funds in the clan vault can only be used for clan buildings and increasing the member limit. Any donations made to another allied clan are made directly to their clan vault. If they do not have a clan vault, they cannot receive any donations.

- Clan Chat Enable/Disable: The clan chat can be switched off by users with the rank of Owner, Co-Owner, and General. When the clan chat is switched off, only user with the rank of Senior Admin, War Chief, or above can talk.

Revised Rank System!

- Guests: Guests are users who have entered the clan for a visit. They are not protected by the clan they are in. They have to apply to the clan and wait to be accepted, and are subject to the minimum requirement set by a clan.

- VIP Guests: VIP Guests are invited by users with the rank of senior admin and above. They are not subject to the minimum requirement set by a clan.

- Clan Initiate: These are users who have joined the clan to become potential new members. The Clan Initiate will gain Full membership status within 1 week of remaining in the clan, or full membership can be given at the owners or co-owners discrepancy.

- Full Member: This user has gained full membership status and is now fully integrated within their clan.

- Senior Member: These users have demonstrated exceptional talents or loyalty and are on the waiting list to receive a higher rank or are on trial for promotion. These members can accept members into the clan if the owner or co-owner infers this role upon a senior member, and this role can also be taken away.

- Admin: They allow access of people into the clan, but are not allowed to kick them. They can change titles for users with lower ranks than themselves. They can start EB's but not forfeit them.

- Senior Admin: They can allow and kick users who are of a lower rank than them, give titles, start and forfeit Ebs, edit the clan information page and silence any user who is of a lower rank. Silences are unofficial and will last upto 12 hours unless removed by a co owner, or owner, or if the user leaves the clan.

- Co-Owner: Can do everything a Senior Admin can as well as lift silences. Cannot Disband a clan. Can promote or demote admins and ranks under only. Can forfeit and start wars. Can accept or decline alliances. (maximum of 2 co-owners in a clan).

- Owner: Does everything including disbanding of a clan, as well as promoting and demoting of a co-owner and ranks under. The owner may leave the clan and keep ownership but can only be a guest in other clans. They can switch off the clan chat temporarily so that only users with the rank of senior admin and above can talk. (maximum of 6 owners - see below.)

War Ranks

- War Chief: Is on the same level is an Admin. Has the ability to talk during a war when clan chat is switched off.

- General: Is on the same level as a Senior Admin. They are allowed to start wars and forfeit wars. Can switch off clan chat so that War chiefs, Senior Admins, Co Owners and Owner can talk. Can silence Senior Admins and ranks under for 5 minutes before auto-reset (during a war only)

Optional Ranks - These ranks are optional which means that the clan owner can infer these duties upon himself, or any user with the rank of Senior Admin or above. If the owner decides to give these duties to someone else, they will still be able to access these features along with the designated member(s).

- Diplomatic Officer: Can declare Alliances with other clans (provided that the clan owner or above accepts the alliance).

- Treasurer: The treasurer is allowed access to the clan vault, and is allowed to manage and spend these funds.

New Ownership Features! - In this you will be allowed to change the leadership structures of your clan. You can chose the standard one owner leadership or you have a choice of two others:

- Dual Ownership: The maximum amount of co-owners will be reduced to one, and an extra clan owner rank will become available.

- Council of Owners: The co-owner rank will be abolished and instead be replaced with a structure consisting of four to six owners.

If an owner decides to disband the clan, the action must be confirmed by all other owners before the action can be carried out. If one owner is inactive for a period of two weeks (or as set by the council), the user will automatically lose the rank until he or she logs back in.

Clan Buildings! Bonuses will apply only to those users with the rank of Full Member or above.

- Armoury: Increases all combat bonuses by 0.5% each level with a maximum of 4 levels.
    - Level 1: 500 Billion
    - Level 2: 750 Billion
    - Level 3: 1 Trillion
    - Level 4: 1.5 Trillion

- Clan Citadel: Increases the amount of plunder gained by 0.25% for each level. Increases Allies bonus by 0.5% each level. Cost same as above.

- Tax Office: Decreases the amount of war tax taken during war by 1%.
    - Level 1: 1 Trillion.

- Clan Vault: Allows Gold to be amassed for further use.
    - Level 1: 50 Billion.

NB: Before you all start to complain about the prices and little bonuses, the prices are high so that clan buildings are given some sort of exclusivity and bonuses are small so that people don't complain that other clans are getting an unfair advantage.

Thanks for reading!
    Feedback Appreciated.

2. This will be added to over time ;)

3. How about a separate chat for admins/council?
    Could be done through the chat option bar or the private message menu.

Chat bar could add a "Council Chat"
    Or
    Make it possible for groups to be formed in a private-group chat. Members wouldnbe automaitcally added when they are given a "Council" position.
    -Could also be used for other purposes than just admin. "Groups" or multi-person chats could be altered by the "group admin/maker".

4. I really like this structure, with one exception. When cc is toggled off, all admins should be able to talk, not just senior admin and above.

5. Sorry but you can keep all the newsfeed to everyone.DONOT ADD THAT!!! But good ideas otherwise.Good thread

6. I had the idea of the clan buildings.. Lol

7. True, BryQue, you did. I liked them in your write-up, and I like them here.

8. You dont want other clans knowing whos war general etc...

9. But with some tweaks here and there. I support!

10. Support. Clan structures are boring, lacking flexibility and in need of enrichment.

11. support. Looks like all the past comments have been erased during the forum update.

12. Support, we really need this idea in action!! It would be awesome

13. bumping ツ Devs. Black Friday update

14. I think the Council Of Owners thing is not fit.. 2 will be fine but not 4-6.. there are still co-owners to talk and decide with the owners :)

15. council could be just a title or a higher admin rank. = of co-owner.

16. totally supporting this idea, maybe some changes, maybe a button to ban members from a clan that only co-owners and owner can do? so banned people wont get in? just an idea