New Mith Spell: Activity

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by ButterfIyKisses, Nov 8, 2013.

1. I have never considered WoC a mith spell because it costs NO mith. Anyways, a new player presses a cool button and sees something that say zero, so they press it. Maybe they didn't want whatever it brought.

Plus the many exploits.

2. Lol. You think I don't read things. Eh? Ah. I love statless alts pretending to have a pair.

3. Maybe I should reset :devil:

4. :twisted:

5. What exploits narwhal. That's what I'm looking for. Please explain what exploits you are talking about. You can't just cry exploit but not have evidence or at least a theory explaining why it's an exploit

6. You can just create a thread for it? Post if you want to show you're active..

7. Bacon I have way more gold than you lol. I could build to way bigger than you are now no problem. So there u go again speaking before you know what u are speakin about

8. I have 0 gold. Lol. I don't really care about growing. If I did, why would I be a GH. Lol. Jokes on u.

9. I'm not here to argue tho. Just here to post a good idea that would help the KaWmunity out a bit.

10. How would it help? Make a way for lazy people to do already easy things.

Stop trying to fix what's not broken.

11. What do you mean not broken. The ally list is broken. U have to search for days to find actives sometimes.
    If you are here merely to argue and can't provide substantial reasons for your claims I have to assume you are merely trolling and respectfully ask you to leave my thread.
    Thank you

12. Wouldn't casting any spell show that your active? Not sure why you would need one that says "active".

13. But this spell would cost nothing and sign you up for nothing, just gives aesthetic bonus.

14. Nice idea support

15. Yes any spell would say active. But when are most spells popped? During EE wars. So of you choose to go hunting for active players based on mith spells activated right now feel free. Just be expecting to have to hire from ppl currently in or preparing for EE wars. And we all know u will most likely get hit for it.

Another cool aspect for ally traders. U could tell ur allies to click the spell in ac. Which of course is that social aspect I'm speaking of.

16. Don't die on me

17. I can find a dozen active allies in as many minutes at most price ranges.
    It's mot a bad idea but if you just look in other clans and view the eb/war histories you will have your proof of activity without a them telling you they are.
    There are Days /weeks/months of activity reports for every user in the game that is active.

No support.
    I want new spells to be way better than this idea. Ive seen quite a few.

18. BOOBS

good idead bro total support but the fuckin devs wont do it cause their a bit strict but a class idea :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D BOOBS

19. i like being hired... and boobs... i like those...

20. You guys realize he said it would be FREE?

Like the Wave spell for wars?