Whatever happened to the good old kingdoms at WAR?!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MurderP, Nov 7, 2013.

1. @KoS

That post alone makes you look like a butthurt eb fairy

2. [​IMG]
    Sadly the good days are gone

3. Not to mention you didn't even participate in the last war.

4. @Headhunterz

Come back when you know how to do something productive.  Right now you are playing Kingdoms at Forums

5. Haha kingdoms at forums, I simply started a thread to see who else has been around long enough to remember not for some newbie trolls who have done nothing but stat build for the past year to use there regen time to talk nonsense about EB fairys as I couldn't care less what any of you think or assume it's a game THATS ALL IT IS ;)

6. Yeah. I'm a noob troll who is very weak. I apologize for my altnessess.

7. Murder I have to give you credit your doing exceptionally well at not stat building. :lol:

8.  Murder... read the @"namehere" things at the beginnings of my post. They will show you who the post is directed to.

9. Op is hiding equipment. And if you want osw, just unofficial lay help ZAFT in osw... You'll go back to your epics soon enough.

10. *sigh*

Yes, KaW has changed. More updates, more ways to advance, more players, excess clans.

It is obvious that KaW has advanced. Look back in the Best Of and click the Alliances thread. Do you see how many are there? Now look at the thousands of clans there are. Imagine if KaW were still w/o EB?

That would ruin the name of KaW. There would be pointless war without meaning. So many more whiners on forums and wc. At least all the wars still going on today are still meaningfull.

So no, in the four years playing this game I havw only seen old kaw advance. The newer eras of kaw are influenced upon old 09-10 Kingdoms at War. Players are growing, having fun, helping eachother, making friends, foruming, and making the devs money.

...and the Old Kaw experience is still here awaiting with great wars based on actual conflicts. Although very little is done with the battle list and small amounts of wars, there still signifies that pvp is a (kaw) "serious" matter. T hat you can still join a side on war based not on friendship but based on judgment, based on who's reason you support or dignify worthy of your help.

Old Kaw still exists and always will be amongst us.

11. @KoS funny considering your here too. 

12. I think killzone covered it

13. All this EE are destroying kaw no one want to osw none if the new clans just the old clans in osw

14. Actually sarc, i've been doing EE to get an edge in PvP, just started converting build, even did a WC open last night. But the turn out was deeply saddening. 46 hits from a 6 hour open :'(

15. ×3 happened.

16. Having more options should not effect how you decide to play. Ultimately you are the person that chooses how you want to play, not the dev team creating more crap for people to further enjoy the game. I do not like this game enough to care how this game gets updated though. Alas, ps4 is on the horizon; what better way to waste.my good time than to play ps4!!

17. Didn't know "good old" used to be in the title........:roll: