Whatever happened to the good old kingdoms at WAR?!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MurderP, Nov 7, 2013.

1. I remember back in the day where wars would ravish across all kingdoms! Now it's just battling A.I. If wars produced enough money for both sides we could have so much more fun. The battle wins leaderboard is a fraud technically. Agree?

2. Sweg happened

3. What happened? The need for growth.

4. Whatever happened to modesty?

Your banner happened.

5. When was the last time you warred? Look at your W/L ratio. Nice EB's and equipment you're afraid to put on for loss of 'old school dignity'.

6. Stats is Ego, War is pleasure

7. If you want to war and pvp nothing is stopping you from doing that. Instead of dreaming about "the good old days," just gather with like minded individuals and start whacking folks.

8. Haters gonna hate haha

9. He could just OSW.

10. Only hate is in the op. For all that complaining about Eb, you're active in one. Hypocrites going to *****

11. One of the biggest osw in kaw happening right now. So what you talking about?

12. I never said I didn't move with the times I been away a long time I simply asked what happened, I'm sure there's other topics you can troll on my friend

13. You've been active in the past 3 EBs and the current one, not to mention your clan hasn't warred for almost a month.

14. A friends clan, would you like to know my life story or what I'm wearing?

15. Why are you saying op is an eb fairy? He could just OSW.

16. Sorry I just love how only 16% of your actions are losses, but you claim to remember being in 'the old wars'.

17. I'll go "troll" somewhere else when you stop whining and start doing something. Battle list still works last I checked.

Grow a bit and you might get lucky enough to see some spies in your news

18. Maybe he warred on another acc.

Just saying why would you judge him as an eb fairy because he doesn't have the right armor or right ammount of attack losses?

19. So I'm lying now LOL are you a forum detective or just nothing better to do but troll on forums?

20. Your W/L proves you are an EB fairy  Your 3 year stay in kingdoms at war seems to have either been filled with PvE or plunder wars. Quit reminiscing about the good old days and bring them back... If you want to farm that is fine. Quit making threads about it.