ALL STAR WAR (ASW) for Rancor holders or Top 10000 LB?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_Fuzzy_Piranha_IlI, Nov 1, 2013.

1. No last years ASW was top 10K overall lb and they filled clans that way

2. Last year top 5000 overall lb, signed up ppl moved to a clan that held 200. Was a tourney of 4-6 clans(can't remember which) I doubt it'll be a EE war format, it's an old school war probly be 12-24hrs, eb/Rc eq will doubtful be in qualifications. I think it would be nice for old school 48hr war but if its the tourney style again this year they will be shorter n all u current osw's out there prepare to war beside ur enemy, cc should be entertaining 

3. Funny how people always cry statless alt before they actually do any investigation to who the player is  look I participated in the last 2 all Star Wars hmmm must mean the 2 nd year I had to be 5000 or lower on the lb yep I think I was about 3k last years asw I was around 5k hmmmm STATLESS ALT HERE PLEASE DONT FARM ME

4. Gh shouldn't be aloud in

5. ASW- its self explanatory. The biggest

6. I just love how it never posts my whole piece

7. How do we join

8. ALL STAR means strongest players, but could mean the best warriors (in wars) too .... :shock:

9. I think ASW should be keep at 5k overall LB. should be kept at 200 ppl each clan. The only change i think should happen is change the system to the new EE War system and keep the time 24 hours.

I think this will make for an extremely fun war, and am extremely exiting event that will require dedication.

My dream war that i would love to see

10. They should take both into effect. If your in top 5,000 you can get in with just that. If 5k-10k you must have rancor level of 20 or something.
    But no matter what, I don't think it should be limited to top 5k and this is coming from person ranked well below 5k (below as in good).

11. Keep ASW the samealways is interesting even if you don't get to participate.

12. I don't think rancor should determine. Many good warriors who are warring do not have full levels. On the other side. The new pure spy clans will get good rancor but are not warriors. I think LB is the way to go.

13. No to GH. You chose to stay at that build to win all rancor equipment and want to join ASW? The name says it all in who should be allowed to sign up.

14. Top 10k lb. rancor aren't warriors. Half don't even know how to fight like in the old mwars, swars, rwars

15. I want in asw! I miss old school wars. no gh's, top 10k so I can get in lol

16. Surely ASW should be done by length of service to the game? Not ee, amount of allies, but people who have been here the longest, the real stars who've kept the game going over the years!

17. No to GH on asw. Leave asw as it be. However - I dont agree on the first come first serve basis. We all live in different parts of the world.

18. NO TO GH FOR SURE. ASW has already meant All Star Wars. Not ee war for sure. Keep the war as per when KaW started. Hit for plunder, be active and wins plunder. Please keep ASW as it is. I missed old KaW so much.

GH, sorry if it hurts. U change ur build to suit ee n yes ur strong at it. But this war isnt for that kind of purpose. I, personally at one point during season 2 wanted to change build to gh but was stopped by friends.

19. No disrespect to LB, and I am relatively new to the game, but to me it makes no sense to have asw be LB. IMO take S1 rancor and Season 2 to determine who gets in. Strength does not make you good at war. Why let people in who didn't even participate in s1