TIME CHANGE **IMPORTANT** S2 Week 7 - War #14 and War #15

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Daylight Savings time is ending tomorrow morning at 1:00am. At 1:00am, PDT and EDT timezones shift back 1 hour and become PST and EST (Standard Time). We are not changing the schedule, see below:

SUNDAY

War #14
    Duration: 2 hours
    Type: 15 minute KO
    Roster Size: Minimum 26, Maximum 29
    PST - Sunday - 4am-4:30am - > (PDT - Sunday - 5am-5:30am)
    EST - Sunday - 7am-7:30am -> (EDT - Sunday - 8am-8:30am)
    GMT - Sunday - 12pm-12:30pm
    SGT - Sunday - 8pm-8:30pm

War #15
    Duration: 2 hours
    Type: 15 minute KO but players can come out 5 minutes early (advantage)
    Roster Size: Minimum 26, Maximum 29
    PST - Sunday - 2pm-2:30pm -> (PDT - Sunday - 3pm-3:30pm)
    EST - Sunday - 5pm-5:30pm -> (EDT - Sunday - 6pm-6:30pm)
    GMT - Sunday - 10pm-10:30pm
    SGT - Monday - 6am-6:30am

Tomorrow night we'll post up a change to the weekly schedule for next week to reflect the time change.

2. Please elaborate so this is clear.

War 14 originally scheduled at 8am EDT will be at: 8est or 7est now????

3. Time change starts Sunday night

4. Daylight savings ends Saturday night / Sunday morning. If you use your phone as your alarm clock for the wars pls set it an hour earlier than normal.

4am for west coast
    7am for east coast

5. Your match up system is retarded you don't match on strength or hit ratio apparently. Rca 29 v TGIA 27 rca 150m cs bigger 0gh v 8 here. Your match up system is a joke. Take your heads out of your behinds you nit wits

6. 8am EDT is 7AM EST.
    War will be at 7AM EST which is the same time as it was scheduled to be at. Schedule doesn't change, just your clock.

7. Why on Earth does the time change from EDT ESTake you push the war back an hour?
    That honestly makes 0 sense.
    No offense meant, lol, but still.

8. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This

Doesnt

Make

Sense

Just kidding :)

9. Phoenix, kaw_admin is saying that the war is at the same time in the morning tomorrow, but the clocks will say 7:00 am instead of 8:00 am. War is at same time as if there was no DST.

10. And how does that make sense?
    My entire schedule goes back to the new EST.
    The war should be at 6PM EST.
    Just because the clock goes back, doesn't mean that my life goes back.

I'll wake up at 7, whether it's 7AM EDT or EST. so the war should be 6PM EDT and EST. it shouldn't go back from 6PM EDT to 5PM EST, even though they are still technically the same time. It's not the same time during the day. Schedules immediately move to the new EST, they don't make the entire schedule one hour behind to account for the switch.

11. Now don't forget there are parts of the world with no time change.

12. My GMT timezone changed last sunday. And why you did not answer about my protest, why I could not change from warclan to homeclan I missed 20.000 fangs❓

13. idk how others but for me is time oki ... no need to shift back

14. And about GMT you didn't care...

15. Most smart phones and all apple products automatically adjust the clock for daylight savings time. Do not set them back without verifying the time on your local news or weather channel.

16. This really makes no sense.
    Pretend there was no such thing as EDT and EST. Basically, the devs just switched the war time from 6 to 5. That makes no sense whatsoever. If anything, the war should be at 7:00 if they're trying to compensate for the Daylight Savings.
    They're killing my schedule by making the war an hour backwards than it was before. Theoretically it's the same time, but in everyone's schedule, it's not the same time. Please switch it back to EST 6PM soon... Thank you.

17. Well.. i like the times now tht they're moved back or ahead or whatever please keep them for a change for people like me with funky clock schedules 

18. You would have more chance of a better matchup if you put all the clan names in a bag gave it a good shake and pulled them out one at a time .....come on devs tgia v dragons sanctuary 2 player advantage and 2 lb warriors your match up system sucks .......try the bag

19. You got a point Phoenix, didn't realize that. It really doesn't make sense.