Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds (Modified for Moths)

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by IlIlIlIlI-Versa-IlIlIlIlI, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

Gilga_mesh. Rather than sitting here with calculations, try it out. It has worked plenary of times in the examples before your post so please test it. I'm sure you'll be surprised :lol:

-Versa-

2. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

DOE (Design of experiment)
    Title: Attack build Fangs relationship to action type

3 builds...2 attack heavy and 1 hansel hit same eb
    1 attack and hansel do 1 full unload (only)
    remaining attack build does 1 attack unload...uses spies on wc...and old "frinds"...no spy actions on eb
    No pots used by any of the 3 builds

Eb - Haunting the escape (oh I wish it was nml so I wasn't missing pots phases lol)

Measurement error:
    The randomness of the drops might cause noise in the data...but we will see...

This is more entertaining than chasing fangs

:geek:

3. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

Swordsman, is it safe to say this method more than doubled your fang intake?

-Versa-

4. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

Versa. I've tried this on second day of the promo.
    Same **** drop rate.
    Although, i should congrats with you for at least trying to explain the phenomenon and not just pointing the finger on "whiners".
    Sorry about my above post if i was rude, just waked up ;-) . Now drinking coffie 

5. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

Gilga, you did something to ruin the experiment then. Answer the questions here:
    Did you follow these parameters with the test?
    1) Your spies did considerably less damage (30 or more damage less) than your troops and
    2) Was the account an attack build.
    3) Potentially did you use pots or any spy actions?

-Versa-

6. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

Yes it increased my fang drop by a considerable amount, considering i only started the experiment halfway through the epic battle. Thanks.

7. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

Yes, yes and maybe. Can't be sure if i used or not any pot on pot phase. You know, the temptation is big with pots when doing TSG :lol:

8. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

Gilda, something went wrong for you because I already have 6 confirmed cases of this working :lol:

-Versa-

9. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

Gilga ^^ autocorrect does not like your name lol

10. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

***RESULTS****
    Haunting the escape (5 mins ago)
    1-Attack build (Full Spy/Army unload) 66 actions 158 fangs
    2-Hansel (Full Spy/Army unload) 62 actions 160 fangs
    3-Attach heavy balanced build (me)...Army only unload...27 Actions 140 Fangs

NB: the Hansel was the smaller of the 3 builds. The other attack build was a little bigger than me.

Observation:
    Based on a sample of 1 eb (which is not enough given a random factor that is known to be at play), the theory did not result in the attack only build earning more total fangs than it "likely" would have earned doing a full unload. However...20 fangs difference is "stuff all"...and perhaps the fun of PVP was more than worth the sacrifice. Off to hit back some new "friends".

:ugeek:

11. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

Any number, DarkSword?
    We should consider that when one makes 10 actions only attack that is equal to roughly 25 actions if one uses att/assas.
    Then if one drops 20 fangs with 10 att actions while he was droping 20 fangs with 25 att/assas the conclusion must be that drop is the same and not increased. Becouse, using or not using spies, the player is droping same amount in the same quantity of time(using xtals false the experiment).

12. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

Almost Doubled my drop rate using troops only 28 actions - 190 fangs

13. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

Any chance you can give damage amounts for the actions?

-Versa-

14. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

My theory here is you use an attack heavy hybrid that might have been more effective if they used spies and the attack build using spies but I need to know the damage amounts in order to judge it.

-Versa-

15. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

So wot if hansel just use spies would this take same effect in theory or has it been tested too

16. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

@Gilga the info of my fang drop and number of actions is on page 6

I did my best to find one that was similar in timing and i was derpy to miss the item phase. So it should be pretty accurate for my case

17. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

No mini-me. Just tested this. Hansel needs to use both spies and troops. Here are my numbers:
    One unload of Spies and Troops = 180 fangs
    One unload of Spies = 60 fangs

-Versa-

18. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

Versa, I think he needs to compare to full unload with both troops and spies with same build. I'm an attack heavy hybrid and it made a big difference for me.

19. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

Yes, switch those unloads around and see what numbers you get then. Keep the build stats the same and retest the actions.

-Versa-

20. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

Ouch that's a drop strange tho as its more damage per hit average