DEVS are you gunna increase fang rate like you promised

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by angel8690, Oct 30, 2013.

1. They need to do x15 fang drop

2. That's beyond big fingers, seems like you're hitting your keyboard with your face.

3. Support that idea Dr, comp for all the pain and suffering 8^]

4. LOL 15? Y'all complaining is ridiculous. The Devs gave you a fair event. If you were active then you will probably get the bow. Since there's no super lower version of the bow. Little stat people will get inferno/aqua/crystals.

That's how most games do events, little items for little people, BIG REWARDS for bigger/better players. If you EE and are complaining about fangs, that's on you. You can't have your cake, eat it, ask for seconds, then tell me you didn't have a piece of cake as you're wiping frosting off your face.

5. Fangs are a bonus, of u get lvl 1 or lvl 10 rewards it's exactly that, a REWARD no one has a right to get to lvl 10. Those willing to spend real money should get the bigger rewards and those contributing no cash to improve KAW and keep it in business, this game is a business (people's careers) for the devs, do not deserve to hit 20k fangs but those other FREE rewards are in your grasps....for FREE. So why don't we all stop complaining accept our gifts and hope the devs give out more FREEEEEE items in the future when we spam that repeat action button

6. Agree with igropecarebears!

7. Just got access back to this account an hour ago....only got 367 fangs... Need 5 k per eb devs leggo

8. That's funny, first seal were free for escape. People accidentally used them and it was bloody murder everywhere. I knew I wasn't gonna get bow, my complaint is if you state something will happen then do it. Free or bought doesn't make a lied about statement any less of a lie. That's my complaint is the statement in event post.

9. They never said when they'd up the drop rate. They said they'd change which EBs give the best drop rates, there could be a T2 Eb that's giving 500 a pop right now. But you wouldn't know it cause people are spamming TGL or HTEz

10. Reply to both post

1, more like angry typing than big fingers

2, im active 14 hours aday

3, have spent real money

Last but not least

I dont give 2 monkeys about bow

11. If you think they're gonna give you 500 fangs per HTE or Depraved, then you're drunk. Keep hacking away, maybe 14 hours isn't enough.

12. Lmao im no noob

13. They didn't have to say when, the word continue means to repeat. To continue to increase drop rates the closer Halloween comes, have seen no increase. Have seen 2 decreases. You wouldn't know either, besides I done most of EB's that drop fangs and a few that didn't. I have spent money, there are others that spent money who are complaining. Like I said, my complaint is the statements made that are untrue. Lies take away credibility, how are we to trust or believe further statements if previous ones have been untrue.

14. Strongly agree with ACTION ↑↑↑↑↑

15. Devs are a fvcking joke,3x haunt used seal both item phases 880 actions and i get 300 fangs

16. Abit of advise only use 2 xtels per 3x haunt because you will get yhe same amount of fangs as you would useing 6 xtels this is a proven fact in my clan