Fang payouts

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by HiT__Huma__HiT, Oct 26, 2013.

1. I agree. I would love to see a no fail day. To expand further, it should be a monthly event!

2. That's a good idea. I would like to extend the idea to a day where no equip fails. I think it's been suggested before. But worth the mention!

3. Wars have payouts. Greedy for more is not the answer

4. No support. Players would just buy a load of aqua, inferno and just enchant like no tomorrow. They can enchant all equipment to lvl 10 in just a day, making the smaller players who don't have much gold on them, have a disadvantage. Not to say those who have not acquired the mage, they cannot take advantage of this idea, or system you may say

5. @iaim. You do make a point, but to be honest the price of aqua and inferno do not really make it tempting. If someone wants to fully enchant on that day where no fails happens, all the power to them. It will cost them a fortune. They can easily spend the money on ebs and get the drops.

6. Support 

7. Support

8. Support, however i also think people in war should get some fang payout as well, if you win, you get more fangs. If you loose you only get a few

9. Terrible idea sry do not support

10. You have my support good idea hate failing on enchanting especially when its hard to get aqua and inferno