kaw_admin listen!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by ______iKnightzBator___, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Fangs in war idea?

Kaw players that war are complaining about not getting fangs because they're warring right. And i truley respect all you warriors out there that are keeping kaw real. Thank you! Now here are a couple ideas to get fangs in war. Kaw_Admin pay attention please.

Idea #1
    Players in war can get fangs depending on their successful actions 3x.
    Example: Master_of_knights in warring and the war ends. Master_of_k.nights ends up will 75 successful actions. My fang payout is 225 fangs!

Idea #2
    Depending if you win or lose you get a certain amount of fangs.
    Example: Clan H is warring agaisnt Clan J. War ends and Clan J wins. Each player gets 250 fangs each because they won! Clan H loses but each players get 100 fangs because they aleast warred and tried their best!

Idea 3 (My favorite!)
    Just like you can cast as much mith as you can and get more mith as a payout you can do it with fangs too!
    Example: Master_of_knights is about to war. Casted mith and is ready to go. But Master_of_knights also placed 350 fangs as a gamble? If Master_of_knights clan wins the war, the payout in fangs will be double! 700 fangs if i win! But if i lose i lose double the fangs! (Note: 350 is max fangs to gamble)

Idea #4
    Just like TVP where players can get their mith back if they lose, fang eb too.
    Example: After war (Both losers and winners in war) can start a eb where they can earn fangs! Max fangs to get in eb can be 350! Making another eb can be hard work devi so just give the fang payout in TVP.

Theres my ideas! Warriors support my idea and thread and choose your favorite idea!

Kaw_admin and devs read this thread! Hurry up and make this happen. Fangs end in a week!

2. Support

3. Support

4. Meh. I don't really agree with giving out fangs during war. You already get mith if you win. And EE and rancor.

Maybe a good fang drop in tvp

5. No support. This idea is terrible, and easily abused.

6. Player a has ko player b took plunder fangs

7. You do realize this is a special event ending in 5 days right?? by the time they would be able to come up with final idea and write the program, it will be over lol but good to see the wheels turning at least:)

8. Yes i know, that why i said for Kaw admin to listen quickly. We need this fast and for it to happen

9. writing a special program into the exhisting one will never be quick

10. Seeing as the event is ending in 5 days or so, the devs could just make them drop like with for the wars.

They could use the same formula for mith. That wqy they just have to add it as a drop for war.

11. Supported for war clans

12. It's an EB exclusive event, if they wanted it to drop from wars they easily could have.

Also; if this was to happen (highly doubt it) why would the looser get fangs? You don't get fangs if you fail an EB so same rule should apply here.

13. Great idea! This is what the devs should have done. I must agree with other though, it is a bit late to implement this idea with season 2 ending and the Halloween theme almost over but terrific idea nonetheless.

14. It's such a short competition that there would be no time to implement, and pointless. No support.

15. Full support for idea #1 it's the best imo because it keeps it fair so if you have 0 actions at the end of the war no matter if you won or lose you get 0 fangs

The other ways aren't bad but 2 and 4 could be manipulated badly by the TVP farmers that just don't cast any mith or even try at all just to get free mith, this would just give those players an easier way to cheat and get free fangs

16. Fangs in war? OK.. I want mith for eb success.

17. Rio put that perfectly.

18. Must everything be whined about? The game is ruined enough as it is

19. So based what you're saying is that players who do eb should get miths too then? Lamed and face it cux u cant get everything.

20. As others said, it's too late. When season 2 ends some of us will get eq that eb players don't get. The fang drops are for the eb players. Everyone can't have everything.

No support.