Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Is the All-Star war even happening this yea4? And if it does any guesses on what rank you will need for it?

2. What's the % paid back to an owner when a player resets vs gets dropped? I can't remember, and aren't sure where to look. Thanx KaWmunity

3. 20% as long as it's not before two weeks or something stupid like that.

4. That's weird when I go to drop my ally it says I will get 100B back and he is only 176B...

5. Maybe they have changed things...

6. It's 15% cashback until you have had the ally for 15 days when it becomes 65%.

7. ASW after rancor season. Drop and reset return rate is 4.5% OF THE 60% on first day, and the full 60% OF WHAT YOU PAID on day 15.

8. Please dont answer it if you dont know exactly. No point misleading people.

9. Anyone remember that guide MissMelon made about hansel builds? I can't seem to find it anywhere

Link would be great
    Thanks

10. You're not searching hard enough. It was on the second page of strategy section.

11. Must be going blind lol, thanks for bumping though

12. Ty Mango, so no difference in pay between the two as long as you've owned for 15days. That clears it up

13. Hey there, Ive got a question for you. Ive got 29 lvl4 guilds and 5 cursed foundries lvl3 and I would like to know how to go further on. I dont care about stats, I do care about fast growth... any recommendations? :D :?:

14. Swap 4 cfs for guilds and one for a colony lvl 2. Then just save and explore lands as you go. You can convert to a t5 hansel with lvl 2 volaries or keep exploring lands as a guild hansel.

15. anyone know what section the fang leaderboard is under

16. News I believe

17. Just bumped it.

18. Does upgrading your guilds increase plunder?

And do towers give the least amount of plunder?