Does BFA contribute to gold gained when hitting someone?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_nbd_-, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Thanks any reply would be great, have always wondered.

2. No it does not affect that.

Except Max Plunder, but that's more how much the ally costs, rather than stats.

3. Oh sorry I was unclear, was referring to gold gained when hitting someone, based on their bfa. does their bfa change payout or not?

4. No. It has no effect at all.

5. Not as long as your at max plunder. You'll maybe use less troops and win more with a better Bfa but gold is not affected

6. but how is it possible that red star makes so much gold in one unload?

7. Plunder is based on your build.. Every building has an effect on what get, some pay better than others.

8. Think about this: if yes, we should not see so many GH builds with massive BFA in EE.
    So answer is NO.

9. Actually BFA does. When you have a large BFA, it makes you stronger and you actually make *less* than the identical build with only enough for max plunder would. Now that being said, it takes a really big BFA to make much difference. A trillion or two in allies won't do much to it.

10. BFA only contributes to max plunder And that's the amount of gold you have in allies your max plunder depends on how big you are. And in a way it does make you earn less like we all know the bigger you are the less you make off someone smaller 

11. A very very high BFA actually does effect gold taken from a pvp hit, as opposed to increasing what you make per hit.

12. -Dante-, do you mean instead of making the target lose say 5%, an extremely large BFA might make the target lose more? If so, did not know that. Does it effect steals too or just attacks?

13. Sooo, let's make an extreme example(dont laugh lol):
    If RedStar convert tomorrow to GH and i happens to win an attack to him(fantasy), i would make an insane amount of gold/hit on him?

14. Thay's interesting. I always thought that was capped by the number of buildings and their lvl. Good to learn something new 

15. I hit gorilla after he went inactive and t4 was max build. I got 84mil on a hit with only a t4hlbc build

16. @reeb, yes. It is same for attacks and steals. The bigger the attacker (or stealer) in comparison to the defender, the more the defender loses.

For steals, defender loses between ~0.1% and ~0.3% depending on size of stealer. For attacks it is a min of ~0.25% defender loses. Not sure about maximum but it definitely gets bigger as attacker gets bigger, I just never worked out exact figure.

17. thanks, that was what I was talking about enemy bfa contribution to your plunder, nice to know it does

18. Nbd, the amount defender loses and attacker makes are different. Attacker makes plunder depending on their stats, defender loses plunder depending on amount of gold out.

I have heard some people say that the amount of damage done affects your end bonus on an eb. So bfa does affect your plunder on ebs but not from pvp. However it is limited as damage done to an eb is capped at a certain amount per hit, therefor your end bonus is capped. (for non Hansels, 4/5s of your end bonus is made directly from attacks. Hansels are the same except earn more from spy actions on top of the original 4/5s)

So it can affect plunder if you have low stats but high attack bfa but as your attack stats increase you will earn that gold anyway.

19. May i know... A player better go for bfa or bfe? Which is give more strenght?