Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. I'm new to being a spy build ....what pot should i use to effectively hit with my troops and still make gold?

2. Hitting what?

3. first allies allies allies or else hitting with a single troop building (typical spy build with troops the hansel) is usless. usually a small spy build grows horibly until land complete then you start switching over to lv 4 guilds. trust me. i was a 35k combined spy build for a while in 2010.. :lol:

and **** you if you were going to correct me on what a hansel is. idc if its "25% and 75%" in the game mechanics. go away.

4. Use the smallest pot you can to hit all the way while losing minimal troops. Experiment.

Increasing your attack BFE will help you minimize the money you spend on attack pots.

5. How much bfe would i need to hit haunts without pots?

6. You need around 30-35m.

7. Thanks, I'm pretty close then only 10-15m to go

8. My calculations-
    30 mill total.

This includes:

BFA
    BFE
    troops bonus (decreases. Skimming makes it higher. )
    Spells
    Pots.

9. I'm getting bullied by a mod.

10. Happens a lot. Suck it up a guess. This is a kaw question thread not a whining thread btw

11. this never happens and no youre not.

12. After You Complete all 69 Quests can you continue to get crystals and nobility points from Quest that have been mastered if so which ones?

13. why can't we buy fangs?

14. Only nobs drop at that point. And its all random from which quests drop them, xstals are done after that as well………

15. so after? Tree you can only get nobility points

16. @cody there would be no point to the EB promo if you could buy fangs.

17. How do I transfer an account on PC to my iPod?

18. Link to a facebook account from your PC, then in the kaw app on iPhone go to settings, account, and connect to the same facebook account or ATA ID