Is hansel the new black?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Kingj0sh, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Guild Hansels are useful as a transition stage and as banks.
    Some peeps use them in EE.

2. This account gets way more plunder than my little hybrid, but that's with more than 25 extra lands lol. Funny thing is that the little hybrid is picking up quite a few more fangs so far.

3. I currently have 41 lands and I get 84m per hit on x3 vs y attack which has 44 lands and I get 74m

4. The drop rate stays the same it depends on how many times u attack

5. Yes, that is somewhat true. However, I have tested it with al my accounts and have found that hansel/GH drops are a lot better than my main, which is attack obviously.

For instance, on a GH with 1.5mcs I got a drop first time ever doing an EB for: Silica Ring of Silence, The Sleeping Giant, The Barren Orchard, and Figure of Death. I did not xtal on any of those EBs, just did unload every hour. Got a drop every time with my GH, never before doing the EB. It's just the way it is...

6. Yes. Yes it is.

7. It's a random chance with drops sometimes you just get lucky others you don't
    Also gh only make more ally plunder meaning they can unload
    Att builds get a better over all plunder but not so good ally plunder
    So atts will make more if they skim but gh will make more if you unload
    So it's more of your style of play

8. Hansels make more gold in an eb vs an attack build if they both unload or skim. It's just the way the mechanics are set up.

Drop rate is a matter of chance but it still follows an algorithm that seems to favor hansels. If most everyone with a hansel and attack build notices a difference since drops have been added there is likely some truth to it.

Guaranteed drops like pots and now fangs, it seems, also get higher drop numbers. That is just fact and easy to prove. I've seen it personally too many times.

Also I'm talking about all hansels and not only gh