Time to get on Time

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by GiGGIeSs, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Hello All!

Hello again. I was sitting here thinking of more things that could be helpful and thought of an idea. let me know what you think.

One KAW Time
    Are you one of those people that has to always find out what time a war is by looking the conversion from one of the given time zones to yours?
    If a internal Kaw clock would be put into the game...everyone could go off one centralized KAW time zone. Ive provided and example below.

[​IMG]

Sorry for any typos or errors. and thanks for support

GiGGleS

2. Oh, i had to look at it for a minute. But support. Kaw just doesnt give times for people in the midwest.

3. No eastern coast clock...so support.

4. Support! This would allow all of kawmunity to get in sync.
    Also, easier on devs because they wouldnt have to find multiple times for a war. They can just tell us the kaw time!

5. i would love a KaW clock. However, since we Currentky don't have one, I've Downloaded an app that does timezone conversions, and I've never missed a war since.

There are tons of them to select from. I suggest you give it a try. It will solve your issues very easily.

That bring said, there has been a huge community desire for this feature, so, I am going to try to direct this thread to KaW admin by letting it run in public for a day, and then Movomg it to the featured ideas forum.

Posting "support" with no reason in the featueed discussion forum is forbidden, so, in an effort to give this thread more traction, I have deleted those remarks.

Please, offer a well thought out reason when stating your support or dissent, and we can see where this goes. Please be persuasive.

6. Exactly Alcyone. It sucks so it would be awesome

7. Moose. What time app do you use?

8. i am not comfortable promoting other apps in forum. Suffice it to say, I found 5 or 6 free ones that do the Job well

9. Support.

Wars would be much easier with everyone at one time also, EB timings for clans would be easier.

10. Support although its not a big change and would waste time to make it ...

11. Support. Massive support

12. WHY?

13. Hahahahaha did you even read mooses post?

14. SUPPORT I HATE THE TIME DIFF. Especially if im looking for a farm tz n i have to convert!!! SUPPORT

15. i support the idea because it would make it easier but enough time zones are given in forums to easily convert to your respective time .zone with basic math skills

16. This would save slot of trouble from converting the time yourself or using a time converting app.
    (personally I just have a timezone chart for the whole world map saved on my iPod, and I use that, but it still gets confusing sometimes.)
    I would love a KaW clock! It would make strips and farming slot easier too!

Support babay!! :D

17. Support.

18. Support this fully! It would be much easier knowing what times people will be on and when EBs, wars, etc are going to start!

19. from a practice standpoint.mit makes sense to have 30k people looking at one clock for event coordination, as opposed to having 30k people looking at 30k clocks that try to calculate time zones