Newb Age

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Apache, Oct 10, 2013.

1. You did? Lmao

2. You shoulda been there. Me belle an some other people counted over 120 silences

3. Hahaha really?

4. And also some people will just do the tutorial and delete KaW. If they are required to join a starter clan, They might stay.

5. Wtf happened......... Wrong thread......

6. Lol. Belle, how is it that you come on a thread and there's like 10 haters here railing you?

You don't even bat an eyelash at that but you comment to me only?

Man, you sure do have a load of friends on WC. I remember when I got trolled like that...

Oh, no, that never happened. When the entirety of WC went to bat for me it was a way different story. They were supporting me, not trolling your dumb ass.

Yea, must have remembered wrong.

I'll tell ya what. Next time someone wants to read your drivel we'll post on your wall or something. Please block us so that never happens. Also, show some relevance from time to time and people may even care. Doubtful, but possible.

I do miss your stupid campaign for popularity on forums. That was choice.

7. Bumping for a friend

8. Just gonna point out Allison and I said the same thing about newb age anyway I know I'm not wanted on this thread so I will leave after this post

9. Is that guy screaming "forum ban me for bypassing?"

10. I support Intermass... however, its pretty cowardly of Naomi to run like that. Page 612 of XTREME's Player Picture thread. Links OP to Naomi.

11. Lol Swabia. Still living in the past, I see.

So- three years ago you begged your friends in ig to spam wc for you. 

And- initially, my post was to help red with that IMG.

But I edited it once it was figured out and there's nothing I like better than dissing the war running liitle piss ant forum troll.

Now- those ss dude posted- he's actually a fan of mine.

WC goes crazy anytime I make an appearance. So do forums.

Not the case with you, though.

You had to beg clannies 3 yrs ago to gain some recognition and now, you're just a shadow of your former self whose only claim to fame is being naked, potless, and inactive.

Your claim to fame is starting a clan and abandoning it over 20 times each time you failed to extort 50 bil in chump change from eb clans who also thought you were a joke.

To the veteran players, you are an embarrassment and a phoney.

Now please. Go back to sitting as an inactive farm in MG until you conveniently run from war again (like you did against ZAFT in last war) and you did every single time in Ad Mortem.

And please- stop living off of a "free Swabia" campaign from 3 years ago. That's just sad.

"I got perm silenced and my clanmates posted in wc to unsilence me! I am a legend"

