The Writer's Café

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Irin (01), Jul 20, 2010.

1. Anyone here have X or Y yet?

How is it?

I'm
    Not going to let your opinion involve me getting it, I just wanna know how it is.

All The previews have gotten me so giddy.

2. If you read the previous page you'll find out...

3. HELLO THERE TRAVELER!

4. I may or may not post a new chapter of Isen today.

5. :)

TWC is soooo dead.

6. The activity seems to go up and down.

7. ^

I lurk. I don't post unless I feel like it.

8. I haven't posted in over 3 years. xD

9. Is this the longest forum thread ever made online..? Jw

10. I'm back. Hospitals have crappy food, ugh. Self-harming still, what a huge help, not. :\

11. Lol.
    Did you go to Arizona yet?

12. Nope, cancelled cuz I don't wanna quit cutting.

13. . . . On the subject of Isen, it'll be another day or so before I continue it, been busy with school.

On the more current and certainly more concerning topic: Why do so many people here have such a debilitatingly serious case of depression!? If anyone does answer this, I sincerely hope it's a damn good reason.

14. From my point of view, the Internet is made up of lurkers, perverts or the hopelessly depressed.

15. And a mixture of the three. :3

16. Cheese, due to selective breeding, etc., the gene which causes more severe chemical imbalances in the brain (which typically result in severe clinical depression) have become much more prominent than they used to be.

Not only this, but many who self-harm, are suicidal, or just simply depressed, use the internet as an easy escape; a way out from normal life where they can just be themselves and chat with friends, therefor the seemingly rapidly increasing number of depressed individuals online.

P.S., I wrote this straight from my own intellect, no articles or sources used. ;)

17. Or terribly crippling loneliness. :3

18. Shoosh, bander. :p