Newb Age

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Apache, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Red who? 

2. Support inter mass! Go n get them yeeey!   war dance

3. Support iNTeRNaTioNaL MaSSaCRe

༒ᎦᎥᏨห ᏐᎦᎦ༒
    ☠ɵ₲ Ѧ།།ιⱥηƈɛ☠

4. So this thread op.....formerly known as Naomi and former inter mass owner...has changed names and fled leaving her clan members to continue taking a beating. You can have all the shiny ee equipment you want, but you're still a noob...and a noob without character.

5. I didn't run anywhere. The same thing that happened to Sugah's, and Chongo's happened to that account...

6. Definintion of extortion:
    The obtaining of property from another induced by wrongful use of actual or threatened force, violence, or fear, or under color of official right.

So technically demanding seals to stop farming should be considered extortion and should result in a perm ban or account deletion.

Just saying that since its a convictable offense in real life, it should be a bannable offense in the game.

7. Well, i'm just saying the devs said it's ok to extort seals. Don't take the thread off topic ^

8. The devs actually said it is ok to extort seals? That is insanely messed up. Kaw is really going downhill.

Support to intermass!

9. Good luck Intermass. I'll be silently rooting for you.

[​IMG]

10. Uh huh... I'm naked and potless?

No kidding Newb Age. It's not as if you did it. It happened in a war.

Not that I bother with pots anymore, but the 400b ish strip was a clan that could actually strip me in 5 hours.

Noob age couldn't get the 8000 actions needed to strip me that fast. They'd have to have at least 7 more TruePlayer alts and a bottle of booze to keep up.

11. Swabia- you suck and are an embarrassment to every true warrior in this game.

12. Well well we'll Shameful 

13. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

what's wrong belle? Remember?

14. Accepting forum ban. Totally worth it.

15. I thought Balto made this thread. Huh.

16. Yeah I'm right Balto made this thread.

17. My personal favorite from that fateful night.

[​IMG]

18. Bumping for belle to see.

19. Belle you have a clock..

Never mind

Lmfao who started that?