Leagues and Regions - A PvP Idea

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by KoS2, Oct 13, 2013.

1. @the i mad - could use like a league bl to see who is or comes online so only people online could be hit.

2. ️ Good idea

3. Support ️

4. New Ideas

Attack Cap - Daily - 150 Attacks
    Leaderboard - Region - Sub Region - League

5. Great idea to help encourage 1v1 without all the whiners running to clan for backup, and getting this back to the game old school peeps remember 100% support

6. The system of randomization would prevent alliances, and joining the league would prevent outside hits. Its a win win. However, I can already think of a couple of ways to abuse it, such as joining to avoid attacks/strips outside of leagues in, per say, an OSW.

7. *EDITED INTO OP*

8. This is an excellent idea, would it work by sign up? Or is everyone just placed? And what about xtal limitations? If any?

However i love the idea, pvp, no exploits, very well thought out. Support.

[​IMG]

9. I just want a way to make money off of pvp.

While farming i dont even make enough gold for the pots i used.

10. *IDEA ADDED TO OP*

11. Numbers referring to levels on upper portion of post are referring to amount of XP required to achieve that level.

12. Edit them back into the original thread please :D also email support@athinkingape.com your idea.
    Remember to include
    Kaw name
    You play kaw (seriously)
    Your idea
    Link to your thread

13. I will  On iPod at the moment.

14. This is the best idea since sliced bread in my opinion 

15. I would honestly prefer an iPhone to slices bread :|

16. Why dont we just reward people for hitting battle list? God why make it complicated

17. Wait so these things last a whole month and you don't get a break? Interesting

18. Whole month of chaos and battle  or weekly. Depends on the public's opinion.