an apology for poppabear

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SamuelDenStore, Oct 13, 2013.

1. i am sorry for buying one of heart of golds allies and for attacking the owner (_poppabear_), which turned out to be a big misstake.

2. Score 1 for the HoGs....

3. So he only hit poppa, and the whole clan jumps on him?

Seems legit

4. I still wanna know if they are breaking the ToU and all...it's still a mystery to me

5. We are Family plain and simple to hit one of us is like Hitting all of Us .... Many clans are similar ... Don't like well too bad
     ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟Ꮋ ͟ཛུ ͟Ꭺོ ͟ཞ ͟Ꭲ ͟ Ꭷ ͟Ꭸ ͟ ͟Ꮹོ ͟བུ ͟Ꮮ ͟Ꭰི ͟

6. @kamikaze He never said Hog farmed him. He apologized to Papabear. Who's to say Papa didn't sit on him by himself?

7. Eh....all they do is scout and not hit any of their opponents in this war

8. Kamikaze, take your stupid ass somewhere else.
     Support to poppa and my HoG friends! 

9. True altitude, but Momma just said they did.

Momma, ever heard of a 1v1?? I'll explain it. One person hits another one, and that person hits back. No one else hits, unless one is a coward and can't handle it so he calls in his friends/clan.

Is that what Poppa did? :roll:

10.  Its the queen of forum posts 

11. Ooh, another big mouth. Find my newsfeed Pup, i beg you.

12. Kamikaze,
    No, as a matter of fact, nobody else in the clan hit him except me. I don't do that. I'm capable of fighting my own battles. Your assumption that I had clan pin him personally pisses me off. I've been in more 1v1 battles in this game as just about any other player in KAW.
    Samuel's issue started with another clan member who he bought an overpriced ally off of during our osw... He followed me to discuss, and the next thing I know, I'm taking incoming from him. So, I did what I do.. showed him some love.

I think Samuel didn't understand what he was doing when he started attacking me.... but he found out when I simply denied his right to regen. I'm sure he misses his troops and his EB gold.

Samuel, apology accepted, I won't hit you anymore. Please be careful of who you buy allies off of right now, because 1/2 of kaw is in an osw.
    Cheers.

13. Yes challenge me since I'm in osw and have too strong for you. Not a problem, I have an alt. see u there *****

14. Why are kids so weak to oG these days SMH

15. No Poppa is a Man he's quite fine with a 1 vs 1 .... I don't need a forum troll to explain anything to me ... thanks

16. Yay for alts!

Poppa, i apologize. My first post was an assumption, i admit. But, after Momma's post i thought it actually happened

17. Apple Troll girl,
    Scout is one of the most powerful tools you can use in a game. You'd know that if you weren't concentrating on your "poor me" tactics in the game. Sorry you have cancer.. my mom is and has been going through the same thing for quite some time...

However, just because Apple has a worm, doesn't mean our clan won't relentlessly kick your ass. You did enough damage bringing Warlor into this.. then crying for people to cover you. I'd suggest staying off forums and just shush, because seems every time you start flapping your gums, more people get mad and start whackin ya.

18. Good thing everything got solved in the end