Increasing Drop Rate of Bonus Items: On Quests

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by FEN_Bonza-Killa_FEW, Oct 12, 2013.

1. I've noticed that the drop rates for bonus items from quests has appeared to have dropped over my time playing KaW. When I first started playing this game Quests, Battle List, and Allies were the only way to make money. I would like to see questing once again become a more popular aspect of the game. People like myself that continue to quest don't expect a large increase but when you do 3 unloads on quests and no nob its depressing and then you return to just hitting EB's for a while. Also new set of quest would be nice for us "old-timers" that have had all the quest completed for a few years now.

The probability for drop rates for nobs should be at 10%. This would mean about 2 Nobs per unload of attack troops. I would love to see crystals being dropped from completed quests again but i feel if that gets reinstated it would need to be a much lower percentage around the rate or 2-5%. Another opinion I heard is have it as a rolling jackpot for drops.

Rolling Jackpot: Keep Probability Percentages Lower(4-8%) but for each day you perform quests the bonus is multiplied.
    Day 1: 1 Nob
    Day 2: 2 Nob
    Day 25: 25 Nobility and The Max Drop.

As this would increase people activity daily on Quests and Not Just When they need nobility in a flash.

Crystal Drops from quests I would think should be similar with a 2-5% probability drop rate but for a rolling jackpot.
    Days 1-5: 1 crystal
    Days 6-10: 2 crystals
    Days 20-25: 5 crystals

Again this would increase the activity on quests and activity within the game itself would be increased overall as well.

Another option I heard that I also found great for this is:

Percentage Rolling Jackpot:
    Day 1: Standard Percentage Drop Rates
    Days 2-10: Double Percentage Drop Rates
    Days 10-20: Triple Percentage Drop Rates
    Days 20+: Quadruple Percentage Drop Rates

Please Give Positive Feedback on which idea you like best.

2. I support this idea quest used to be a really good way to get nobs and that rare crystal drop but Now no one bothers due to low drop rate and I think I remember you removing the drop of a crystal from a already completed quest? And a new set of quests would be refreshing

3. Interesting. Nobs are somewhere around 4% of quest drop rates. If it increases to 6-8% I would be satisfied.

4. Moved to top of post. With original message. After updated info.

5. Those are horrid daily bonuses. HELL NO. 25 nobs in only 25 days plus the other days? No. No. No. NO.
    Please make reasonable bonuses considering everyone will start becoming QUEST FAIRIES instead of OSW and EB Fairies. ._.

:lol:

6. I think you misread. The current drop for a Nobility on a quest right now is 1 Nobility at random. I'm saying that at 25 days the limit would cap at 25 per drop.

7. I fully agree. Drop rates are way too low do most people don't even bother doing any of the quest. All they do is go in wc an ask for a volley an. Boom. They r way ahead of any of the questing.

8. From the release of the HF lands i've seen an increase on nobs drop rate. Specifically: these last 2 days i've droped 6 nobs(doing something like 350 quest). Maybe is just a coincidence and the rule of the large numbers will prevail. But i'm monitoring now.
    P.S. i have to add that on this last week i've droped 2 xtals too ;-)

9. Y'all act like ever 100 hits you are guaranteed 4-6 Nobs. Theoretically yes, but it's not a guarantee it's a 4-6% Per Quest. Flip a coin 10 or 100 times. It's almost never exactly a 50/50. But theoretically shouldn't it be? Percentage are theoretical not true.

10. You'r post will be more clear if you use the term PROBABILITY. Noone is asking 6 sure nobs in 100 quests. And the probability is 0.86% as stated from people with more than 50k quests. Nowhere near 4 or 6%.

11. Exactly, if the percent is actually 4-6%, I should have a lot more nobs than I;ve attained over my career of playing KaW. I hope people actually take quests seriously because they were once a major part of the game and with new ebs limiting option for extended periods of times quests are very valid... Something I saw in another forum that holds some ground what about forms of spy quests as well as ones for troops... This would allow people to use some spies to make gold while they are maxed.

12. 50k quests means absolutely nothing I've rest multiple times... And yes they got .86 cuz they did nobs over quests... Getting .86. That's not true. It isn't accurate. No one does quests anymore because of the high rate of failure the absolutely **** pay and it's not worth it. Quests meant something because THEY HAD TO BE DONE now they are obsolete. Deal with it.

13. High rate failure? Wth you'r talking about? I'm talking about spaming the first 3 quest, no fails on them.

14. You, little troll :lol:

15. Updated as per Gilga Mesh, Input please take a look and thanks for the feedback, keep it coming. Thank You.

16. I support more quest and the new quests dropping more gold but I don't support the rest

17. That is a horrid idea. 2 Nobs an unload. And a crystal too? In just a day you could almost have 6 regen items available. And then you say daily bonuses? 25 nobs a drop? So you get 10 So you get hundreds of nobs a day? And 5 crystals a drop? No.

18. Dont read "So you get 10" it was a thought i didnt delete