Encourage Warring

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by AnAlt, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Sorry if this sounds ridiculous, I haven't posted in forums... Ever, but I just wanted to know what people thought.

-

So, taking into account that everybody is screaming "this is KaW, not KaEB" etc, etc, but not actually doing anything about it, I wondered if the devs should change a certain aspect of the current EB system.

Now this is going to upset a hell of a lot of players and "noobs" but what if the devs reduced % of pay from EB hits and final bonus, and just made war more profitable and the more likely choice of action for many clans.

Obviously, this post is going to get hate from people who are afraid to actually go out and hit someone (and risk being hit back) but all in all, it should (hopefully) make KaW a bit more KaW, and make the game that bit more fun for everyone.

It's not definite, but this idea could possibly kill the amount of ads in WC, as about 94% of all messages are ads. This will sound stupid (and make me look pompous) but if anybody remembers the game before EBs were created, there was a hell of a lot more talk.

Pro's
    •Less ads
    •More fighting and sleepless nights (good for some)
    •Give a chance to new players who want to prove their worth to the game.

Con's
    None that I can see, but ideas are welcome!

Thanks!
    ~L

2. Damned end BB code!

3. Fixed it up for you, cause it's Friday.