Newb Age

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Apache, Oct 10, 2013.

1. I like everyone in inter mass, while I know no one in "newb age" as they call it. I'll be rooting for intermass.

2. Also new age if you want respect from people like me stop being trash talking dicks. Everyone shouldn't be assholes to the other side, have honor. Both sides need it.

As for Alison I liked her and seeing her reset was sad. New age if it was a victory for you then have honor and don't kick her when she's down or gone. That's not a way to get respect points.

3. Trash talking more than fighting is like a guy with a small dick saying he has a big one.

4. Naomi well aren't you hyped up with the caps, be sure not to piss all over the new carpet I had put in.

5. I'll try, I can't make any promises.

6. I've seem to have pissed off a few Inter Mass members.

7. Where is big mouth Cynderilla. He sure love to talk now naked can't show up on this thread ️

8. Why AJ. U cool.

9. Support intermass  gl guys

10. Support intermass. I'm here I love farming noobs

SICnISS
    THE BLACK COMPANY

11. Support to Inter Mass

SicniSS

12. im happy for both clans actually. you're both warring clans. so after weeks of boredom you should be happy to smash each other.

my prediction. 4-6 months of savagery then you end up becoming allies. oh and balto getting kicked.

13. Support to international massacre ️

14. Support International Massacre

I pity Newb Age for fighting u

Smash them!

15.  So many cute Lil people here...

16. We in the tabloids once again fellas. 

17. Support to intermass ! Down with Newb Age, kick there ass !

Besure to get Tornado. I hate that guy 

18. Support intermass YEA!!!! GO GET EM!!