The RISING HAWKS have won!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Azulean, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Congrats Rising Hawks on their 100th war in a row victory!!! The level of awesome is visible!

2. And you couldn't post it on the other thread because...? Hopefully a mod with merge your post into the thread previously created.

3. It would be interesting to see Strike Force vs RH

4. Strike force? Who are they??

5. As good as VAL n co are the rh top roster would obliterate strike force no disrespect to val n co it's just simple fact.

6. Hate to say it but yes rh top with obliterate strike forces top-mid roster. Being as I just fought strike force today and none of their roster could easily take me out.fighting rh is a lot different then fighting sf. Cgratz and respect to both for win streaks.

7. Obviously lol. Sylver you are huge.

8. Yeah sylver your huge but hoggie so are all an I mean all the rh tops its like hitting brick walls with your face.

9. Though strike force are slowly but surely dominating there size bracket again.

10. An absolutely no one and I mean no one can argue the hoggies bring us more quality butt hurt forum noob rage from there victims than any other clan, u swear I've laughed that hard at some of it I cured an ulcer 

11. RH kill all and is proven. I know 3 in top 15 as former clanmates and know that they will not lose anytime soon.

12. HoGs againts rh would be a huge mismatch. Would be interesting if HoGs get 5-7 LB

13. Congrats on exploiting the gh's 

14. We already know they win their wars, why make a forum for it?

15. One thing I love about strike force though, they are different than most to ewar clans bc they don't care to fight OS even during war season. Their always in WC screwing with someone and having a good time. Most e war clans avoid osw like the plague especially during war season, I think SF encourages it . I like dem guys

16. Val and co? Alright, that's better than being an alt of many 

V

17. @torva you sir are very uneducated

18. Nick- comon slyv you lb and we had none lol course it was hard to take u down even tho the one time i tried on you i got thru hehe :cool:

19. hey ho it's val n co everybody say hello... HELLO 

20. Val and co, lol. I feel left out.