Replace banner with a personal page

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Moose2, Oct 10, 2013.

1. support

I want to keep my banner though. Two things is better than one thing.

2. Support, but have as like a tab that you can open if you wish so that you dont have to scroll down the page more to find their stats etc

3. This is a very good idea indeed. The players who are complaining abt " the one liners, the tags of alliances, rants etc ", I agree with that too.

What I was thinking is that we could keep the banner as it is. Use it as u wish... Adding clan/alliances tags, win/loses, rants etc which would be displayed as it is now but when u click on the banner , a window opens where u can read the remaining stuff ( moose's 5k words ). So when u close it it's still the same banner.

So its still gonna be the same but when only u apen the box, u can read the other stuff. It even means that whatever msg u want others to see on ur banner should be posted in the begining of ur 5k limit words. 

4. One more thing, if you're a lazy bum and u don't really feel like pressing the tab to open and read the remaining part, then u could simply drag the banner, like swipe it to read it till the end.

5. I could make my name in big art and put it onto all my alts, then when I have multiple accounts hitting someone they know its all me ;)
    And anyone that copies it can be my targets

Love the idea

6. I love this idea. It could be use for so many things, like a target list for OSW clans or a larger clan bio, not to mention holding all of the noob tears :lol:

7. I like the idea. Is it similar to the bio page on GaW?

Support I can put people who meet 1v1 cf terms on it 

8. I like it because I have changed my name so many times the clans I have perm membership in don't allways know who I am if we had a personal. Bored I could post links were I'm welcome to instead of having to go through my massive friends list to find the places I want to go MOOSE you have my full support on this great idea

9. Support I love GAWS bio page. Perfect place to talk trash or show clan/gang loyalty. SUPPORT 

10. Yes, i have a terrible memory , this would benefit me

11. Can I have 10k characters? I can go on and in about myself.

12.  that looks weird. Meant "on and on".

13. Just like GaW ? That would help

14. Rendr you said you retired why are you lieing to everyone?

15. great idea Moose, I fully support.

however i don't like the part about the banner being GONE :shock: so i vote we keep that :mrgreen:

i like the idea because it adds personilazation to the game without changing gameplay :D

don't like the idea because now i will have to think up somethng real smart like to put on my brand new bio page :?

16. Lurking forums ;) retired from the game