Auto Hit Epic Battles

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by lIl-xXx-Miss-Kreeak-xXx-lIl, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Automated Pin for epic battles with a selection of modes.

Modes:
    1. Pin/Unload
    2. Skim
    3. Half Unload

This is too easy to make money? Well guess again. It could either be a microtransaction, An item for all ebs gained only by buying it or finding it in a T7+ Ebs
    It could act as a mithril spell where it has a time limit.

Time Limit: 9 hours
    Why 9 hours? Most ebs can take up to 9 hours. Plus the drop would have a 0.9% chance to drop in an eb.

Cost: 70 Nobility or 6 Xstals
    Why 70 Nobility? Because it is rare and EXTREMELY useful when getting farmed or need to do something

Advantages:
    You can easily pin yourself from farmers
    You can leave and not get kicked for inactive behavior
    You can skim it automatically
    You can get gold while offline, like income.

Disadvantages:
    Strippers will fail miserabally
    Farmers will not be able to hit target with Pin enabled
    Player using can not use this to attack players
    It is extremely rare
    It costs 70 nobs

Please leave a comment on this idea :)

2. Interesting, but it always feels weird designing a way for players to put the game on autopilot...

3. Admin responds within 20 minutes :) thanks

4. On topic-

Frog, this would work since it is only for quests and ebs. It is also very rare and can get expensive.
    Explain how this is not going to work?

Botting is putting the game in autopilot without consent or legally, and using it to take advantage over others without a disadvantage to the player using it.

This system is balanced and is LEGAL/ and has consent from developers/code of game.

Botting=Cheating
    This method is not cheating if you get it with legit payment or finding it LEGALLY.

5. What admin said 

6. Unicorn please be on topic or more specific.
    Anyway, please consider it admin, you could always remove it if we don't like it :)

7. I don't like this for a few reasons.

LB Abuse

The better part of the lb all nob. That's no secret. The ones that are in OSW would be pretty much in breakable with this. Granted it would take a lot of effort to strip one, most damage is done through opposing LB members hitting and causing losses due to the amount of ally sales such accounts have. This would stop all damage and losses for these accounts.

False insinuation of botting

External players (those that are not the account with the auto hit) would have no way of seeing whether this is in effect. This would cause congestion of feed back and support due to botting claims. Which would lead to slower support all around as support would have to look into each case individually.

8. To see if it is in effect, simply look at the tab or watch your gold value increase. You could also simply look at your troops :l.
    As for LB, if you OSW, quit hitting the eb fairies and have a real war is the solution.

9. Also, it should be difficult to strip someone. Plus this runs for only 9 hours for 7 dollars and would be most rare find in game.

10. It will be 70 dollars just to run this for a few days of being stripped. If you are willing to waste a few hours of work just to not get hit in a game, you are a insult.

11. If you read my post, I said external or "third parties" the only person that would know if it was in effect would be the account owner.

Difficult to strip? Would be impossible. Bit of a difference.

12. Which is why I referenced lb specifically.

They spend hundreds a day already. What's $70?

13. On topic please :)

It would not be impossible lols. Wait for their item to run out.

14. Maybe add a cooldown for item of 22 hours :)

15. A cool down I can agree with.

And I was on topic :p

16. Too much like a bot it seems

17. I like this idea. My thumbs ache... Lol :D

18. The problem is, the KaW developers will need to design a way to detect botters, but not those who could initiate this feature...

19. Kind of takes the fun out of the game having a spell to do the work for u i dont see the point

20. So rich players can have the possibility to bot legally? Becouse that's 100% botting, nothing less. And i wonder how can kaw_admin even consider this idea.