Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Have bronze bar drops completely died? Or just in new eb's?

2. i have a question...

what does it take to unlock mitril and broze bars?

3. is the free swabia thread still around if so can someone give me the link ty

4. asking about minecraft servers in wc is that against rules?

5. Question: Are towers effective outside of EE wars? I was told that unless I plan on doing EE wars, I might as well take them down because they are useless. Is that correct?

6. unless you plan do war EE War/Osw take them down, you cannot gain plunder from towers

7. once i activate war of conflict do i ave to wait for epic war or can i start obe.want mythril for items.please post my wall with answer.many thanx

8. They are useful out of EE, they could help prevent strips. Make It fun to farm folks

9. Did anyone else notice this? Pretty nice addition for requests.

[​IMG]

10. Why is the forums full of statless alts and noobs 97% of the time?

11. To piss the other forumers off.

12. Very true royal, very true :lol:

13. Look at last weeks fastest haunt. 4 seconds, one participant, 0 actions, 0 seconds
    How is this possible?

14. Probably a glitch.

15. What's the advantage of letting enemies (OSW) think you are asleep?

So you can pin your spies after they buy allies?

16. Yes... So they waste tons of gold stripping you, but you are able to pin quickly. They lose billion if not trillions of gold that they had out, while you lose very little; if you are able to pin fast

17. It's about setting up a false timezone and letting them think you're off when they strip you. If you're on while they strip you, you can do a handful of things like counter strip, slow pot drop(so they waste xtals, spies, troops, and time on you), bank, self pin, or buy other allies.

18. I see some cf agreements which request seals, and gold in return for a cf.

I'm wondering how you transfer gold and seals. Sorry for the newb question. My memories of kaw have faded.

19. Seals:
    Go into clan and start an escape for them (do seal)
    Gold: hiring off allies