UCvs zaft who do you think will win

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jigsaw-4-the-union, Sep 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your big when the ops small, but your crap when he's big

2. You suck. White has pissed on every post as a test and not one even said boo, you sorry excuse for worms

3. If you had of hit, I might stop but why? Are YOU gona hit me. No your all talk

4. 2hrs I've been doing this and not one inc

5. @Soupnazi- the US wasn't outnumbered at Midway... Your history is terrible.

6. What happened to willey's thread on this war? Much better than this garbage!!

7. I can tell you for sure, 100% positive, that the cowardly piece of piss called res 1 will not be in the finals

8. Isn't it sad that even his own won't defend the piss stain that is res 1

9. Your mother must be so proud

10. Codeine, you calling me?

11. I'm there mate, no rudeness or smack, just you and me?

12. And your waaaaayyyyy bigger

13. I'll start when you do my friend

14. I don't even have your phone number. How could I call you?

15. I think UC only because they outnumber ZAFT,but I doubt they will win by a lot

16. This is a fun oswar, which i hope never ends. Stripping and owarring, together with fam n friends, are the only reason to play kaw.

17. UC are just picking a fight because they can...sooner or later were gonna see them cliff diving off the LeaderBoard, I call it!

18. Codine has blocked me, so I am repeating what I was posting to him. Codeine I thought more of you, I've had better from the muppets at MG . Fighting from pin? I'm sorry for you.

19. I could have him hit me and be an eb fairy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.