ADVANCED BUILD CALCULATOR

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Oct 3, 2013.

1. What does a build calculator do?

2. Willy. I'm still waiting on your interview with zombie. But I hear he's unresponsive.

3. Patience.

He recuperating.

4. Mom's room? :eek: is that next to your ebs?

5. Willy makes a mom joke, you must be quite the badass.

6. You two are like the "Gump-like" midget versions of Zombie Trooper and Res0ne.

Which one of you is the big spoon?

Also, discuss your humor attempts in private before bringing it here. Much like WC, the 2nd grade, school yard poop slinging doesn't work unless you have at least 10-30 UC supporters laughing with you.

Right now, they will avoid you like the plague. Because you suck.

7. Also, stay on topic.

My calculator is specifically designed to help spend goldz with a quickness....so when and if you get stripped while you are online and actively hitting...you can pick a building with ease.

It's like Christmas.

8. Is that why Alpha and Ebsilon merged? :lol:

9. What's with the UC insults, and are you going to your mom's house to cry about you jealousy over UC?
    just admit resOne is awesome and get it over with.

10. @ Devil

Yes. We merged because my calculator helps you quickly spend the funds we gain by you fail stripping us.

Exactly.

@ number guy

I have one of my Zimbabwean translators working on that post.

Habari gani?

11. I dont think Vinnie's strip was a fail... but is that why you had to come together? So you would have more people who can check up on you? I dont think Zeros strip was a fail either, how many bb did he sell?

12. How many would suffice?

I can photoshop however many you like. That is how you roll, right?

13. If you are referring to Resilience does it look like im in there? And how do you know it was photoshopped? Where you there when it happened? Oh wait... you cant be sure it was faked?

14. Ummmm

Yeah. It was an embarrassing fake picture that was outed in forums, moron.

And you are fighting with Resilience, so unless you are saying you're not part of the war, you unfortunately suffer the image of the actions of your alliance.

So which is it? You're not part of Resilience's cause? Or you just want to imagine that they didn't try to cover that massive strip up with lies?

Either way, I'm sure the appreciate your support. 

15. Can you show me where it was proven? Also, i never said I wasnt fighting with Reslience, I asked you if I was in their clan. Of course we are on the same side, but do I have anything to do with their actions? I don't think so, we're on the same side, but wwe're here to help our allies. Which is the clan that helped us in making ebsilon merge in alpha.

16. LMAO RES0NE PHOTOSHOP... Biased much

17. So how are you helping your allies by playing the "we ain't Resilience" card?

Don't ride their jock and then act like you aren't part of their BS. What shitty allies you are. You have to take the good with the bad, bro.

And you would like to take credit for our moving personnel.

Truth is: Knox and I have a big gay wedding coming up, and I am becoming a possessive gay man.

I need my sweet man close to me. You understand, don't you? Hunny?

18. ZombieTrooper.. What's his actual name.. I can't find him

19. How is this not stickied yet!

20. Out done by the Deuce :cry: lol