WarLor Vs. ZAFT osw???

Discussion in 'Wars' started by dash__, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Haven't ZAFT been matched with WarLor twice since this thread?.

2. Bring it dont sing it :lol:

3. Lets Start a WWK(world war kaw) everyone
    starts warring and osw that would be awsome
    Total Caos

4. I wish Zaft would war War Me Bro, haven't seem to rise to the challenge

5. So many ZAFT hatters - its hilarious, about as funny as how many clans team up on them in every war and yet they are always back to take on the next big group of clans that want their chance at KAWs most famous family - it doesn't matter how many clans war with ZAFT at once - they will always be around as ready for the next pack win or lose, but really who cares - if you want to war choose a side and join up, don't come here blabbing about it with alts as thats the worse kind of cowardice - hope the wars been fun for both sides as I'm sure it has been for both, War is after all half the game but only half - Have fun folks!!!

6. UPDATE:

I'm filled with JOY seeing the CF requests and bans and resets in WarLor!
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at Warlor vs. RiSK war history - # 2 plunder - Banned-By-Kaw. Who could this be? Wall me with the name !! Where has YL003 gone? ReSeT? And what's up with Poopeyrus account? :eek: :eek: Hire Value - $0 ? And where oh where has AlwaysSelfKO gone? Oh - he's requested a CF on Laoda's wall. :p :D :D :D :D :D

I'd like you all to meet my friend Karma. She usually gets called nasty names, but I think she is just lovely. :p :p :p :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Who bumbled this?:/

8. :lol: :lol: :lol: Perfect choice of words...... WarLor seems to be bumbling this war all on their own.

9. seems like you're still too scared to post with something else than a fking nearly statless piece of crap account️

10. delete please, I didn't want to bypass

11. Hey Argoli - How's life treating you at No Ally Network ?

12. Lol at Argolis fail 

13. Lol at me pinning you 5 secs ago
    
     why so many if one could be enough?

14. Well done for pinning someone whos at hb  im not sure which one you were that was hitting me though lol.

15. You aren't important enough to be hit by more than one player;) it's ok, next time I will try to fail so you see that it's me who's kicking your ass my spy bar alone could pin you more than 1.5 times, why don't you show me what you can do?;)

16. Lmao if you say so bro, and No **** youre a tad bigger than me lol, and Im a tad busy atm lol, but keep at it man  maybe one day youll actually bother me

17. And now what about Poopeyrus account and the Banned-By-Kaw account (can see in war history vs RiSK)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

18. You seem to have a reporting fetish IMF.

19. Hmmm And did you tell ASKO he was playing a card?