Season 2 of Rancor Wars: Week 3 - War #1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Devs you made me laugh really hard with your Broken war system , you are closing matchups on cs n we are down 135 mil cs , very nice Job

2. Btw I dont need your explanation or Reply to my post ty

3. 4% difference when you include CS, BFE and BFA and 84% hit ratio.

Also if you could not call us morons in the future that'd be great.

4. Don't need a reply? Too bad.

There is less than an 18% diff in CS, BFA, and BFE combined. 80% hit ratio.

5. Kaw_admin, what was our hit ratio? 7 ppl can't hit anyone, just wonder what's the hit ratio.

6. Why did risk not match warlor when the two of us seem heavily outgunned vs zaft and furious?

7. So you are whining over your 11.3m cs LB account being weaker than Phalnax 17.1m cs guy? You are hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. 84 percent hit ratio?? Do you count being able to fail every hit half the roster. 84 percent. - if you honestly think this matchup Is " fair please respond I'll take my money else where"
    And as far as the moron comment it's aggravation - il let the devs use my acct in this war !!! Tell me how much FUN AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO REIMBURSE. XTALS

9. Yes, we lowered it 70% because we tightened the CS. You have a 72% hit ratio. Those 7 people would have prevented a match otherwise.

10. Thanks for the fast reply, is this change going to be stay for season 2 or just this week?

11. Right now you are looking strictly at numbers and numbers that are not fully published to us.
    All we know is that when warring and warring people that we have already warred against from different clans and they just shift from one clan to the next, we know the results.

My challenge to the devs is to recreate a match that the clan members feel are bad and play the war out and see that it just does not work or better yet war with us and recreate a match, I am pretty sure people will volunteer.

Math is great, but somewhere you have missed the bus and we are not happy.

JM

12. Having 7 people not be able to hit anyone is beyond ridiculous. Its one thing when 7 people only can hit 15, or half of a roster, but having them be able to not hit anyone is ludicrous. 22 v 29?

If you dont let clans sign up with anything less than 26, then you shouldn't give them a match where they have less than 26 participants.

Simple logic. Wake up devs.

13. So bfa doesnt matter much. The only way u can win is with successful hit. 9 lb vrs us is not fair. Bfa is huge in wars why not be huge in matching

14. we have 8 people who can only hit 1, and are down by over 100m cs. what did you tighten it to? did something else change? how were the bfa and bfe stacking up? with them having 16 more xtal's than us on top of that cs and player advantage, i dont see how anything was tightened....

15. Your hit ratio means nothing!!!! Just cause you can hit someone does nothing if 0 success!!!! The stupidest part is that you all have been "Trying" to fix things since season 1 and you still haven't figured it out ??? Here's an idea... Maybe if you all made accts and participated in a few wars you would see what needs to be done cause Right now it's as if you don't have a clue. People aren't gonna wait around forever hoping one day you get things right 

16. You hit ratio need some work devs lol funny Reply

17. The worst part about this is how frustrating it is. We just want fair matchups. That's it. I don't get why you seem so complacent or content with these results.

18. Would like to start a petition untile devs fix this stupid match up and actually make changes instead of saying we are looking at that for way missed match wars u give are rancor level back its not are fault its your incomtance and failure

19. Kaw_admin what is the explanation for why Zaft and FnS didn't match and Risk didnt match Warlor?

20. I understand that some people are not the most politically correct and choice of words are poor at best. But we spend money on this game and we make suggestions and give feedback & I have to believe that you are doing something, but I am just not sure what that something is. We are frustrated and we have been patient. We listen and hear your promises, but we just are not seeing a solution. I am not sure where your priorities are. But the lack of communication and follow-through is LESS than desirable.
    I understand that you have your algorithms, but something is missing or being overlooked or you just love toying with us (The devs are bullies with magnifying glasses just waiting and laughing as they scorch us).
    I have read through so many postings on EE and was once hopeful that I would see better results as I saw an interest and responses increase, but ultimately most of us feel as it was just lip service. I am hoping that I am wrong and there are things going on behind the scenes that I cannot see. Hopefully you will restore my faith in the Game & The Company.

PS.
    Come war with us to get a feel what it is like. :cool: