Changing The Schedule - Timezone Question

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10Pm SGT war on sunday please? :|

2. Some 6-7am EDT 1h wars during the week might accommodate ppl willing to join quick war b4 work -
    Sort of stress release therapy before work ;-)

Plus that's early evening down under so should work for SG and Australia

3. Kaw_admin it's time you completely disregard any comment from people with no mith eq. The ones poppin bb codes screaming in big fonts with no eq should be straight banned from these discussions. Why don't you just poll clans and have 1 voice tell you the best times for their clan.

4. Thx for caring kaw admin. For Europe: change wars 2,4,10 and let them begin 1 hour earlier. And change wars 1,3,6,8 and let them start 1 or 2 hours later. Please keep in mind: end of october time will shift to wintertime in Europe! Thanks ️

5. Why not run two wars every day, 9pm or 10pm then again at 1am or 2am( I'm using gmt for both examples) these seem to the most popular for most tz. Then add 1 extra war to Saturday like (gmt) 2pm, 9/10pm, 2/3am. War 9 is always a nightmare for USA maybe make it later and war 10 is fine as is️

6. Just stop catering most wars for pst!!!! People live in other areas besides west coast USA

7. It's easy to fit all wishes...War 2 War 4 8pm gmt...weekend wars are fine for europe

8. 10pm GMT wars are too late for me,
    It would be great if those wars changed to 8pm GMT.
    Thanx

9. Times are just fine. There was a sacrifice by all in season one. Why, should it be different this time?

10. Add a couple of 6-8pm GMT wars for euro players, maybe two during the week and one on the weekend.

11. I think the following war times would be good for the people who are living in europe:
    Monday-Friday: War start at around 2-3pm GMT
    Saturday-Sunday: Wart start at around 12am-1pm GMT

Thanks for the improvements and the recently better comunication between us players and you, kaw_admin/devs.

12. 8pm Gmt instead of 10pm will be really appreciated, pls pls pls

13. I like the current schedule as well.

14. Add more wars... What happened to 12 wars? It's not like it has to change just add a few more wars during the wk.

15. How bout wars like 8 or 9pm est?

16. 1 hour wars during midweek and 2 hr at weekends work better with ppl busy mainly during weekdays. Also as mentioned, GMT wars no later than 9pm GMT on weekdays with work the next day if you lose it makes for a very late night having to wait for VP and unload before bed. 

17. Right now during the week for EST zone the wars are either too early or too late. 6pm just getting home from work, 10pm needing to go to sleep. anything between would be awesome.

18. Hello kaw_admin, Ireland here and we same timezone as UK. 11pm GMT or 6pm EDT isn't to bad if 1hr wars. For 2hr wars maybe start an hour or 2 before this. Some early wars around 9am -12 noon on weekdays are good to. I know its hard to suit all, but personally I think ur doing a fine job. Perhaps if more Asian timezones posted times that suit them as well it be better for euro/Asian timezones for war.

Btw I'm still awaiting compensation for war7. Can u please look into this for me

19. In Australia, the weekday wars are: monday 8am, tuesday 12 midday, wednesday 8am, thursday 12 midday, friday 8am. Anyone who works, cant do any weekday wars. So i would only propose a weekday war for this timezone early evening. 7 or 8 pm.
    Thankyou.

20. war 2,4,10 move to 8pm gmt instead of 10pm and put back those extra two wars from season 1 :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.