towers and the shield

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by obviously_not_you, Sep 26, 2013.

1. does the % bonus from the shield only take troops into account or does it give a bonus from towers as well?

2. Both attack defense from troops and the defense you get from attack defensive towers.

3. That's a good question. Anyone else want to weigh in? I haven't tested that yet. I can see it both ways.

4. Towers are added to percentage, shield is great for big tower builds if you wanted equip to raise

5. ty for the help much appriceated( idk if its spelled right dont care)

6. It's spelled appreciated but good try

7. Wtf cares️

8. You, since you responded

9. Lol, you make my nuts itch

10. I do that to many guys, don't feel special dear

11. 2m static defense towers would give 5m in defense stats from shield. Might only be good for very heavily towered builds

12. Shield can be useful if tanking or as a heavy tower build, your towers only come into play as a static amount, once you drop below a certain troop %

13. I would like to know this, that shield says 6 million in def. but i would lose morning star (uff)

Wont it drop once i start losing troops?

14. The shield is much better than morning star, it also multiplies your stats as well as giving the BFE that it gives.

15. Morning star gives me right now 23 mil to attack. And 12 mil to spy

Shield would give me 6 million to def and it will drop with troops. How is that a better deal?

16. Because you aren't doing the math right. How much defense does morning star give you?

17. % items are without a doubt the best and are ideally what you want to use. My equipment is a perfect example.

18. Its 700, im interested in knowing this eric, especially since my pinioned boots also contribute that much.

I have 2mil sdt and 2mil adt , the percentage i understand is based on troops, but the bfe only shows a number for total. Are you saying that even though i lose troops i keep the total?

19. I just put the boots on and they give 6 mil and 5 mil to def and sdef