Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. With the new lands available....shouldn't we he another castle upgrade? That would be awesome!

2. Not necessarily. The previous two castle upgrades brought new features with them. What new feature would there be with a new upgrade?

3. Upgrade castle for, what, 300b to be able to build T5 in Lowlands?

4. Sounds reasonable, my only question is what would it look like O.O it already looks fortified enough lol

5. Maybe it could become like SoS tower, all dark and majestic

6. is it bad if you have no castle?

7. Somebody literally just had this problem
    :| :ugeek:

8. How many hits are needed to be on the allies LB?

9. How can I change my name?

10. You can change your name by:

1.) Resetting and choosing a new name.
    2.) Purchasing nobility or packs including nobility and changing it at The Oracle.
    3.) Gaining nobility from quest drops which are rare, and changing it at The Oracle.

11. I HAVE AN OMET DREAM

12. Battles won LB - around 150-155k.
    Allies LB - probably somewhere around 10-15mcs.

13. you can post emoji on pc 

but you can't edit an emoji into a post later. i can't anyway. never could figure out why.

14. Yes, you won't be able to get the benefits that come from castle upgrades, like static strength, no addition to dtw/dts, access to alchemist, access to mage, and who knows what might come next. Email support@athinkingape.com explaining your problem using this format-
    Name: (B1U3_B0Y)
    Game: (Kingdoms at War)
    Problem: (You have no castle)

It may take up to 48h to get a response, so don't go sending another email- it will only increase your waiting time.

@WW- ""
    edit^

15. Apparently, my basic math skills are offline tonight..

How much is 22.5B x 1217?

16. 27382.5b

17. Hello guys,

I have a guild-hansel build with all HL and LL having guilds, and the attack building is t2 HF balanced building. I also have one t1 spy building in HF, but this is where i have my question:

Will I lose plunder by adding HF spy buildings to my build? Does upgrading them to t2 change this effect?

any help would be appreciated, thanks,

Lawnie

18. I don't believe so... But let's wait until someone more experienced responds.