The End of an Era – RIP Hansels

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by cactusbread, Sep 24, 2013.

1. i got one of those creepy hybrid builds :-D

2. Stopped reading after "The End of-"

3. My assassinations work just fine thank you 2-3m sdt isn't a problem ;)

Hansels are still feared ... EE is a team effort and I'm happy to be a punch bag, freeing my team to clean up the weakened enemy that fruitless through all they had at me lol

4. *fruitlessly throw

5. I have noticed something. Hansels are 10x more useful for pinning other builds.

If u know how to war, and maybe have a few ADT towers, you can be w deadly build like the members in my clan who are ADT hansels. They are devastating as they can bank and 've DTW to atk builds and hybrids / other hansels don't have the power to get through the ADT.

I made the build. Now everyone in EE is starting to use it

6. Scouting has now become alot harder. Have an atk build try scout a HFHC Hansel like #1 in zero_tolerance or twicc. Not gonna happen.

7. Refering to GH, Still best money making build to start new accounts with. Yes, I'm aware the devs "nerfed" them up, however still effective in liquidating hundreds of billions in gold in record time to convert your build.

Refering to Hansels: Theese builds are still good in EE wars. You have a 6m Spy attack account hitting 2-4m SSD, aslong as hansel uses max pots and has proper equipment equiped, still poses as a HUGE threat in EE.

P.S.: Attack Build ftw :lol:

8. Oh god. That creep is here too. Kids shouldn't be allowed on kaw.

Now On Topic. I definitely agree with OP

9. I feel your pain

10. That last sentence in op... Hehhehehehe he thinks he's tough :lol:

11. Forgot to add "you're a noob."

12. Hansels still fte

13. I plan to make this build a towered hybrid. Honestly it may be the next favored ee type. Now with tower mech the favorite gh build will become useless and towered builds will be the way to go. Erics build will at some point become the common ee build

14. The thing is that EE wars won't be around forever... If you're a Hansel, you just need to wait for that era to be over. Once it is, viola, you're good to go. Because people will drop towers as quickly as they built them when EE wars are over.

15. Still for those like osw these towered builds will be the way to go. Try stripping someone with 4m ssd and 3-4m adt

16. Try stripping someone with 100k bronze bars. 

17. when I once "moaned" about my triple sized "opponents", who had forced me into "osws" for many(!) months, and I mentioned exactly same facts that you are talking about now ... I got called "butthurt" n "whiner" only ... good to hear that others are experiencing the impossibility of such "fights" now, too ... may I say now ... don't whine! ... just hit back! ... 

18. I recently spent a tril converting to hansel...starting to regret it