Why my UC vs Zaft was graveyarded

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @Cowboy

If anything is said to anyone like that, ZAFT/OS/RP clan, it's wrong. It doesn't matter who.

2. That's the point.

3. Thing is ZAFT wouldnt cry we would pin them lol.

4. Of course it was used as a tool in the war. If it happened and the person felt truly threatened, they didn't need to be used again to garner sympathy for an OSW side in a tap game. Authorities should have been contacted if those people really cared.

Think about it... If it was a true threat then how would getting that person kicked from an online clan help to protect the other party? Seriously.

Stay safe and keep personal information private. Anywhere and no matter what 'side' you're on. Self serving post in an OSW thread was not place for it.

Just my two cents - as a woman.

Cheers 

5. And that's the sad part. No matter who you're personal with, it can always come to bite you in the ass. Granted, I've told people "things".. And I'd be devastated if it got leaked. But then again, that's the risk I took.

With a 3rd party site/app w/e being part of the cause, that's even easier to manipulate.

6. Lol some people never change ...

7. War in the real world due to KaW. Uh oh xD

8. no one cares philo

9. Just a thought before we keep talking about it here and this thread gets locked... That topic really isn't appropriate for 9 game.

10. It WAS reported to the appropriate people. And, its not gaining sympathy. They tried to keep it quiet, because it is a very disrespectful thing to say and it WOULD bring this kind of attention.

And even is simply kicking the member doesn't "protect" the girl, ever think maybe it would show that ZAFT won't have disrespectful pervs holding their name?

They GAVE ZAFT the chance to settle it without the information being posted in forums. But, they think that kind of talk is acceptable. They won't kick him, even after knowing what happened.

11. Sugah is a wimmens? I had no idea.

12. Old thread is just full of Resilience and others' propaganda. Doesn't really hold any value besides showing what people were thinking as the war went along.

13. Not trying to pinpoint any one clan, but I don't really see value in 600-700 pages of back and forth arguing.

14. @ lovely why would settling it in a kids game, on a war thread, be the right way to report the person to the authorities?

15. Ofcourse Os not forum banned. And it was not used as a tool. And beow Zaft won't cry but pinZaft cry all and the only one hitting back is kesen in Zaft destinyRespect bro. And those are my only inc from zaft in 9 days

16. Again, what occurs in a 3rd party app has no relevance in KaW and should not be mentioned here. OS is out of line. It was handled by the 3rd party app and rightfully so.

17. It was reported, in addition to this. Though, there were steps in between I believe you are missing. And its not a kids game, per say. What is it? 9 and up? 12 and up? regardless, there are people here that are well over 18. Most people playing KaW are well of age.

A war thread is used to report ongoing events in said war. That was an event that happened.

ZAFT was offered to apologize and kick the member due to the disrespectful and highly inappropriate comment.

They ignored the request.

It was brought to forums.

While, I dont have every single detail, not being in Os Council, pretty much everyone knows what happened.

18. It shouldn't have been posted on forums.

But you're wrong, 3rd party does have relevance. Mods have been "fired". Wars started, pedophiles caught etc etc. It plays a BIG PART, and is very KaW relevant. The Devs just choose when to exercise that.

19. Awww the poor little zaftie - os were out of line!!  

That's quality humour right there!!

Driving atm but I will answer philo's well spun post shortly 

JB

20. Sorry just caught the post IGCB just made - that is a really great and very important point you just made there, thank you 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.