Why my UC vs Zaft was graveyarded

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For those of you who were wondering about what happened to the 600-plus page war thread entitled UC vs Zaft OSW, it was graveyarded because an Osiris member posted information about an incident that happened in a 3rd party-chat site, where a Zaft member allegedly threatened a female player, and then tried to spin it as though this incident showed poorly of the entire Zaft clan for not quickly kicking the person involved.

Regardless of the truth behind this incident, you cannot causally accuse someone of criminal intent in the forums and expect the thread to last long. I hope given the classic nature of the thread Ata will take the time to clean up the accusations and put it back online. Thanks for the understanding of all my readers. Phil Out.

2. ty for info, great effort:)

3. Good update Phil. I been looking all over on that thread

4. Ty for keeping us up to date as always Phil 

5. Ty Phil :).

6. Figured the minute I saw that on the thread devs would act on it one way or the other. Thanx for update

7. Thanks for update Phil.

__ŦĦɆ ĦᎥŦ ႽQɄȺƉ__
    ◹◺◿◸◥◣◢◤◹◺◿◸
    ◿◸◹◺◢◤◥◣◿◸◹◺

8. Would this not be a good opportunity to start a new one with full updates on events? The old one was getting ridiculous with blah blah blah -we're stronger, no we're stronger. Or perhaps a new thread isn't such a good idea then.

9. No, forum banning said OS member would suffice.

10. Spinning? Geeez Let's not play down what was said shall we Phil? After all. It's not as tho it was said to your sister, daughter, Mother?

Disgusted 

11. But Phil has no control over that...

12. Although whatever was said is disgusting but the Osiris members were just using the incident as a tool in the war.

13. Does anyone know if the OS member was forum banned?

14. I don't believe he was as I saw him post on a thread after Phil's thread was graveyarded. It was a thread asking why Phil's thread was deleted.

15. If anyone has this guys name pm me please

16. Well surely a ZAFT member reported it, rightfully so, since Devs don't look at threads, mods don't give a **** unless summoned or it's their thread. But I'm sure a forum ban is needed for that type of malarkey.

17. @cowboy

That's not the point. The point is that the osirians were using the incident as a tool of war.

That's just as pathetic,

18. Ugh dunno if you noticed but I think u accidentally bypassed there cowboy

19. There's a bypass.

Hope the thread is just cleaned up and released back into the forum, would be nice to get over the 1,000 mark.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.