HoG and OG - OSW - The Real Truth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PoppaBear, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Yes langs cries are on my wall 

2. Which of my targets is inactive???

3. Really? You're still talking

4. I have one of those too. And I've fought in wars we were way way WAY outnumbered. My enemies ended up respecting us before we hit back, didn't cry, nor backed down. WE AIN'T MAD FOR NOTHING, and they let us have HEARTS now. Oh what what has KAW done by letting the MAD have some HEARTS TO FIGHT FOR!!!

5. Of course I am. I am not one to drop a subject when my points are valid, have I called anyone here an EB noob? Have I threatened anyone? Have I affronted your alliance? Hell no. That's gangsta style, that's how you roll.

6. Yes, we are badass devils. Now time to speak in news, Growlithe out. ♡

7. Please don't talk to about the streets creed, I was there when it was written!

8. Lang- I haven't done any of those things. Re read my posts

9. Wowlots of senseless drivel these last few pages lots of regs gettin nakey though 

10. Oh, and why did philo's zaft vs uc thread get deleted? I wanted to see that thing reach 1000 pages lol

11. Me too Codeine. Me too!!

12. Lang,before I leave this thread,imma give you a little taste of my rap skills,cause you no nothin about the streets.

Lang your nothin but a whiny little ****
    Go back to farming inactives there chuck
    I fight people 3X bigger than me
    All you do is sit down and pee
    Your nothin but a broken ass tool
    Your logic leave a lot to be desired there fool

Now im gonna shoot your ass up with my moosberg shotty
    Put holes in your roach hotel lobby
    Your just a pink ***** and your just another hobby
    Ill kick your ass,and wrap up your body.

13. Wtf ️ a Jewish rapper?

14. What does osw mean?

15. And silenced I'm not Jewish,I'm Camerinese

16. Unfortunately all the talent agents are watching re-runs of the voice right now.

17. Lol, just jokin mayn!

18. That's ok Barbie,I'm gonna be the next Eminem,ill have platinum records,a movie called 4 Mile about my life,and my own cologne brand.I can see it now.......