Season 2 of Rancor Wars: Week 1 - War #9

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 22, 2013.

1. War #9 - War Start Time Shown
    Duration: 2 hours
    Type: 15 minute KO
    Roster Size: Minimum 26, Maximum 29
    PDT - Sunday - 3am-3:30am
    EDT - Sunday - 6am-6:30am
    GMT - Sunday - 11am-11:30am
    SGT - Sunday - 6pm-6:30pm

signups: 31
    Mo match: 7

Rising Hawks
    DiViNuM FuRoReM
    BlAcK KnIgHtS Of ReTrIbUtIoN
    The Umbrella Corp.
    No Match Found
    _THE A TEAM_

For all the above clans, there were no matches with an acceptable hit ratio for you.

2. Better to have 7 no matches as opposed to 3 or 4 poor matches. Way to keep things fair 

3. Ty devs, keep match good and fair , more no match, better set up, better war, more crystal all go happy

4. I think people will still be mad about not warring, same as getting miss matched, some peeps just like to be mad.

I know the Devs are trying their best, do people really think they don't give a toss? They've put huge work into this app over the past year, they're limited by who signs up, plain and simple.

5. some people are annoyed. I am sire the devs will address it in time

6. What happened to boycott thread? We can't express opinions?

7. sure they will respond... Maybe on the boycott thread.... Oh wait that just disappeared

8. Was pretty obvious many are tired of eating time and money. We were trying to make a simple statement to this effect.

Before the smug elitists start yammering, this was not outcry from noobs losing because they don't understand strategy, these were posts from established EE clans.

I would say it is not to be ignored and the standard pap, cut and paste update won't make this sentiment go away.

9. Only way things will be fair is for Devs to can the DTW/DTS system. Go back to season 1 match up algorithm with tighter bfa/bfe ratio.
    No clan should be allowed to roster extremes and get a match , it's just that simple.

10. Simple things are the most difficult to understand.

11. agree Warlor...but where is the Boycott - Tread? lol

12. Well done devs i like to see no matches over stupid mismatches shows the algorithm is working. Im amazed with RH win streak that your algorithm can ever find them a clan... They are unbeaten!!! Whatever possible algorithm is out there that can match them with a fair match??? They are one clan.... No match them a dozen times they will soon start dropping GH until they find a fair match. Good job devs keep up the good work. Lower stat clans keep upthe hard work you will get stronger and get matched shortly. Good luck all.