All Star War Clans: A Solution to EE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Sep 21, 2013.

1. It's not completely random, lethal. You are a certainty and that tips the odds of being in a good matchup slightly. If you are Redstar, and you sign up for war, you should know that your bfa will be a problem and that you're going to have a higher chance of being on the losing team.

Same goes for potless inactive accounts who are just in it to hit a couple times and get free mith. If you plan to spam cc constantly, that means that you are more likely to be placed in the losing team.

2. The reason red would be a problem is because he will boost overall clan bfa and stats, even though he can only actually take so many fail hits before he gets 0'ed.

If he's not DTS for everyone :lol:

3. Lmao philo said for the kaw community to not decide but devs on a forum he is posting for the devs to see about his idea or his decision on how wars need to be thats funny ee wars was designed for clan families to show theyre guns not war with strangers

4. Can someone translate into English what this dude above me is saying? 

5. Fully support

6. Great solution! Bring the fun back to EE
    SUPPORT 110%

7. Sounds good but I don't think it's viable. Doesn't promote teamwork as a family like current system. Most of us tht play stay because the friends we make become like family. This seems to run counter to that.

8. support, inactives can get ban from war for a week maybe, but, how to reinforce xtal or full mithing?

9. support. ee wars require WAY too much effort to be any fun. give me a good old fashion slug fest.

10. What about ALL STAR WARS clans?

11. Hmm I actually like this idea OP support
    -Doggy

12. No support.

Putting together the clan is half the war.

Think of it this way. If the usa choose to use pontoon boats in wwII against Japan who would have had the upper hand.

And if the war generals said to make this even lets try and use 2k pontoon boats against a destroyer. It just wont work.

Now devs developed a match system, and it would be nice if they let us know how it works so we can build our clans propperly to work within the system.

If you are in a clan that is always butthurt and continue to use pontoon boats every week expecting the devs to make it fair for you. You need to bail.

I was in a clan that some members refused change. And we were always outmatched. Finally they made changes and its going better for them.

To survive you will need to change strategy all the time.

Remember when ee started everyone was begging for hansels. Well clans fixed that. Now its gh. Well clans are fixing that too. (If you dont know how to fix it yoirself figure it out. Dont wait for devs to do it for you)

your clam should be testing builds all the time. I do on my own. You clan should be as a whole.

This would be fun a couple times. But not overall.

Will there still be bad matches. Sure there will be. But after you figure it out it will be less.

13. Can't imagine uc and zaft warring together

14. Support for this, if even only for a set number of wars per week , an alternative that runs alongside the current method. Certainly wouldnt hurt to try it . Come on devs, give it a whirl 

15. No Support. Point 1, plenty of actual warriors used the old system to war. I miss the pick up wars and the wars I organized as war commander. Point 2, I remember the mess that was ASW 3 or better known as the all noob war. No way I would participate in that again.

If these are your best suggestions you really need to put on your "thinking cap" and think things through before posting.

16. This would be good, full support

17. Got my support.

18. Still flawed because of cheaters. In the last allstar war we had a spy drop his attack and open the flood gates and we lost by a huge margin all in the last score update.

19. @covert - yeah... Some people like tonuse OSF alts, another factor in system wars like this that would be unfair, and seeing as you cannot hit your own team, or take outside hits, there is NO WAY to seal off the leak.