ZAFT - The End is Near

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *UmbrellaorZaft (01), Sep 21, 2013.

1. All I have to say is I am sad to see defiant gone, was a good friend.

2. If this is happening…… why are all clans stomped by Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty. If you are hurting them so bad they shouldnt be warring, they should be hitting Umbrella Corp.

3. ZAFT! I want to join you guys in the OSW

4. 

5. That counts as an invitation! ;)

6. Another statless alt im not surprised its almost a requirement to post on threads it seems.
    Few things as this is all comical…
    1)Statless alt comments mean nothing please yank and pull and post with your main.
    2)Zaft loosing is hilarious please get your head out of the sand and buy yourself a loto ticket there about the same odds.What clan is undefeated in EE?Just and ex.
    3)War isnt won by numbers all who think else wise are ill enformed and misguided. Just means more for us to strip.
    Its a war game guys Put Down The Keyboard and play the game how its meant to be play. Respect to all in osw :)

7. Poseidon said it perfectly

8. Informed* not enformed sorry but yes Poseidon said it right.

9. I personally am not to partial on most zafties, however It is painfully sad to see zaft falling apart. They have been a major clan on kaw for years. Not always liked or respected but were always a force to be reckoned with. I really don't wish to see them fall apart. If zaft can fall, so can any other old school clan. The clans who helped shape kaw. The ones I remember from when I was just a little nooblet. Sadvery sad. Keep fighting zaft! Know your roots in this game. Don't let anyone uproot them.

10. Ok....

I have friends in both alliances, and will hope for a Mutual CF (not taking sides here).

However, going by ZAFT strength and history, I highly doubt they will fall.

Even if they DO lose, they won't be gone. They will just have to rebuild, and believe me, they will.

If they get all their clan's knocked out of top 100, they will be right back to it in a month.

@statless alt OP: Shut up. Post with a main, or don't post at all.

The fact that people STILL make threads about ZAFT dying is laughable by itself. The fact that every single thread that said this was wrong is comedic.

It won't happen. Possibly ever. And certainly not now.

11. ZAFT will never be gone. Until you can make Laoda quit, ZAFT will always be alive. Maybe weakened. But it will rise again to take its place.

12. I got something that will rise again, and it ain't ZAFT 

13. What is OP on about? -Dom- and Huay are still in ZAFT clans, he said they're runners?

Isn't Huay Laoda's old account? It was in top 60 ally lb 9 months ago. He gave it to him when he got Ithaca's.

14. Lmao sin, aren't you the one who rage quit?
    To this saying zaft is outnumbered, shut the hell up. There's a reason zaft is outnumbered, maybe because everyone in this war has either been on the other side of zafts multi clan family, or because zaft is high and mighty with the name.
    Zaft brought it upon themselves to have such numbers against them, don't use that as an excuse.

15. WAHOO ZAFT IS CRASHING

16. You bitched about an ally hire, get the **** off the forums you whiny piece of ****.

17. Zaft brought it on themselves by aligning with WGAF. UC has not asked any of the clans that have joined this osw to do so. ireg's and WGAF are the reason ZAFT is now heavily outnumbered. That newly formed alliance did not go the way loada planned. Should have done a bit more homework ol chap. Now their constant drama is your constant drama. slappy slappy talky talky is fun isn't it loada? :lol: WGAF is why ZAFT now has UC, APOC, OG, and Warlor on their door step. Wonder who slappy slappy will invite next? Ill bet ya ZAFT finds out really soon. ;)

18. About time daft zaft realise that we ain't gona stop until laoda fat women sings cf cf cf

19. In the famous words of iReg himself, zaft.. Slap your selfs.
    You made a foolish move, now you deserve a slap.