Red/Cella vs 300 *OSW*

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Knight-of-twisted-Stihl, Sep 18, 2013.

1. You can't kick someone off your thread unless they are breaking ToU in some manner and it applies. You can't kick someone off a thread for not liking your thread.

2. Thanks for the help haven't read ToU yet

3. ^Score for Devil! I was about to say that. :evil:

4. Forums has its own ToU that I believe can be found in either "News" or "Feedback" forums.

5. Well, maybe you should before threatening people to leave.

6. U can kick people off ur thread by locking it

7. Only Mods/forum mods can lock.
    Op may request one.

8. Ah sorry it's the "Rules of Conduct" forum.

9. lol....What a load of rubbish that is, your calculation of near $20,000 is way off haha, in the beginning players were spending 20g per day haha. Before limits were in place.
    Another thing you said about him going DTW, who would attack a strip target?

The Red account that's on the lb now is not the original, neither is the Rambo one, there were others before.

Also Red is still no1 on lb, ally lb is the only lb that matters, overall lb means noting.

10. Nice story/ history

11. I only make stupid people feel stupid. I made plenty of helpful threads to help the community - Can't I help people? I still have 50+ people per day who message me both here and different apps asking for advice and help on specific things.

My only girlfriend is my hand - And I must admit "she" is NOT nasty ;)

12. OP you will not outsmart me when your comments are as factual as rainbow unicorns - Your welcome to request lock from a mod any time you wish.

*Cracks open a 6 pack* I'm here for as long as you want me ;)

13. Lol. When I said " bribed " , I didn't mean much that u could ug 

I guess, u expected a lot more from him 
    I'm sure he would have been upto ur expectations but after reading this thread, he changed his mind. 

14. I'm really surprised. Redstar has a huge fan following. Why the heck did he select YOU out of em?! Im pretty much sure that there were a lot more sensible/intelligent players out there that he could have selected.

I think he was half asleep. 

15. But

* **** HAPPENS *.

16. Red-cella I the clan they fought from?

17. Oh wait it's fake, that makes more sense.
    Wow I'm gullible huh

18. Khann.. What if I told you, I didn't do it for Red

19. And instead of questioning me, why not ask Red?