UCvs zaft who do you think will win

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jigsaw-4-the-union, Sep 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UC because its easier to type 

2. All depends on what & when devs release (EB,T6 L3 &ASW). OSW clans that are not yet in this OSW may also have an impact whether they join or not and if then which side.

3. You know who wins in all KAW OSW's of this size?

ATA.

The amount of strip fund nobbing, and xtal sales has to be impactful enough to notice.

4. ^thinking about that they probs have some people go start osw for that if I was owner or worked there I would

5. ZAFT/WDGAF will take out oG/UC.

UC is abunch of trying-to-be warriors.
    ZAFT is a hardened group that stood the test of time and is always prepared for OSW.

oG would smoke WDGAF if ZAFT wasn't helping WDGAF.

Overall ZAFT will beat oG.

ZAFT Wins :lol:

6. Honestly, who in WDGAF is a war clan? Regs? LR?

Also, notice that BH is oG and LR is WDGAF.

Two rivals at it again.

Then SicnISS is oG and Regs are WDGAF. Another rivalry.

OG would smash WDGAF. But then again, ZAFT is helping.

7. It's hard to say in these huge alliance wars, which usually just end in a cf anyway. I think ZAFT have more strip funds, so the longer it goes on the more it will swing in their favour. With so many lb players its going to be hard to strip any of their big peeps.

8. @Panic it'll be every harder to hit Red-Star.. Much less strip him.

9. Knights-of-twisted-stihl I noticed you left out Apoc there who will, in turn, smash zaft. So in the end the winners will be UC/oG/Apoc

10. ㄩოβཞع₤₤∆  ʗ☢ཞㄕ☢ཞ∆Ϯ į☢N FTW

11. I want the devs to win

12. UC. I Want The Bullies Called ZAFT To Fall

13. ZAFT is losing ATM , so at this rate it's ZAFT getting dat ass dug out by Apoc. ZAFT loses but Loada releases a statement speaking in 3rd person rationalizing the reaming just like the last osw when Apoc and KotFE destroyed them. ZAFT UL still recovering from that and ZAFT uk is just about disbanded .

14. Zaft of course. UC has not given a challenger like apocalypse did.

15. Apocalypse is in this war.

16. ZAFT's flame just went out...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.