How to avoid being tricked into giving your clan away

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by tinytanneromega, Sep 18, 2013.

1. 1.never just give your clan, always think about it first
    2.If you have a person who is weak and wants to be an admin or an owner(which occurs very rarely) kick them immediately because their trying to gain unwanted trust
    3. You all ways want them to respect you and act nice to you. You want to give them two chances
    4.If you notice them "accidentally" accepting applicants into your clan because after all they might have some friends that are going to help them take over the clan(they might annoy other members and make them leave and join forces to farm you till you have had enough and you leave the clan, it did happen to me you know)
    5.If they Block you they should immediately be kicked because they are trying to give you less power over them and trying to bother you
    6.If they farm you at all contact you strongest member to beat the crap out of them. If they are your strongest member then get friends to join forces and kick his butt
    7. Just to prevent them from stealing your clan once more then have a war with his clan, block him, and ban him from your clan
    Thanks for reading because I have had like 3 clans that were stolen and it is sad cause I lost like 7 friends :)

2. Contact me if u have any questions

3. ....just use your brain jeez.

4. Ur very gullible. I feel bad for u but ur also going to be called a chump by someone. Just dont give owner to anyone. Make an alt an give owner to it if needed.

5. You lost THREE clans the same way? There's a name for people that repeat the same thing, expecting a different outcome.

6. Just DON'T give your clan to people you can't trust. Not that hard :/

7. You lost 7 friends? That's 8 more than I thought u had. Can I join ur clan? Ill be your friend.

8. Holy crap. Did u ever stop and think where did I go wrong? U should never have had a clan in the first place. Ur too inexperienced.

9. Isn't this common sense? It's like never trust strangers. :roll:

10. Hes trolling right :eek: ?

11. The best was to avoid being tricked into giving your clan away is to:

... Wait for it ...

Not give your clan away.

Of course, some noob player comes along every once in a while and falls for various scams that damage a clan (if not outright disbandment). As such, you can never have enough of these lowest denominator threads warning folks to be careful.

12. :| if you are dumb enough to "accidentally" give away your clan then you shouldn't have one :roll:

13. I have a better way.

1. Don't give your clan away.

Problem solved

14. I see the light

15. Dumb dumb dumb

16. pmsl clan owner are ment to be the man who helps the members under him you dont just pass ownership round like a hat you the owner end of

17. Best strategy:

Don't own a clan.

Prevents the issue of having a reason to give away.

GF

18. How about just don't give your clan away?

19. Give op a break. Seems like a nice kid who like playing this game in his/her own way. Nothing wrong with trying to give out advice. Yeah you can be to trusting in this game but at least op thought enough to post advice here in forums off of mistakes they have made.

Good job op.

Best advice, get an alt to hold your clan when you are out and about. And be sure to follow your own advice and learn from those mistakes.

Happy KaWing.