ZAFT OSW Update ::::::

Discussion in 'Wars' started by bOrInG, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Ireg, your words are mean and hurtful. Please in the future talk to my allies with respect or I will be forced to visit your house again at night.

2. I see that most of you are missing Boring's point, let me quote 'against shamelessly overwhelming numbers, we will fight until every one of our targets gets bought down and destroyed' that's not crying, it's stating the facts. Gloat about who have more on what side, but one by one we will get you. You don't have to believe it, but it doesn't change the facts. Trash talk all you want, but if you're marked we coming for you. That's reality. Now continue on your forum trash talk and keep thinking it will get you somewhere. At the end of the day, forum trash talk means nothing, it's all about the end result. Happy kawing .

3. Its not the fail strip thats so funny, it's how hard u failed - 650b wasted on volleys with me thanks guys

4. You guys own the leaderboard, you are in no way underdogs. Stop the lies lololol

5.  what a joke 

6. Lol iReg  nice comeback

7. iReg couldn't hump his hand with a picture showing him how... He's that clueless.

/just piling on because he deserves it

8. Awwww poor kittycat does think 650b is a lot. Of course, we were due for a failure after we trashed his bank for 5.2T (THANKS for the info on that Blazey! Couldn't have don't it without you!)

I guess when you are leading Phantom Limb, home of the "we are winning if we sit inactive and blow up a bomb once a week" initiative".... Then 650b is a LOT.

Now: show the whole ss sweet pea:
    [​IMG]

You had to have thought that up for awhile and then ss'ed immediately because I responded back fairly quickly 

9. Belle , I wanna tap dat ass!

10. Lol harb
    You just contradicted yourself
    You say we trash talk and yet you talk about the future like your a physic . Unless you are?
    In that case I understand why your spending so much cash on this game
    Maybe that will make it hurt less when you are on our strip list. I'll drop 24 xtals on your stack real quick , each account
    Hey harb, what will I be doing 28 min from now?

11. You can't laugh off a 650b volley transfer  Well we can, you can't. It's not like WDGAF banks haven't been cleared either cause I participated in the clearing of a few. Ofc I'm in oG so automatically what I say is false. 

12. No point for this thread.. Just shut up and fight then come back when someone wins or loses.

13. Barcode, use a main or shut up. Nobody cares what you have to say. It is possible to unload and then come post here. If you think otherwise then you are an extremely stupid.

14. Like I said.

15. Name those banks Pup. That'll be good. They're no secret anyways, right? Mine sit out and move allies all the time. I assure you, they haven't been touched.

Funny lil dude! I'm sure your mama is real proud of your Internet cool guy persona. 

16. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

17. "Mama must be proud of my cool dude persona." There you go bring up RL again. Wanna throw in a few threats next time? Little less chest thumping and a little more RL threats. Does that sound good? I'm gonna stop posting in regards to you as I don't want to receive any threats. Since you bring up RL though I'm sure you are quite the badass. Working your little office job, boss pushes you around and nothin you can do about it. In debt up to your ears, mortgage on your house, drive a harley (that your in debt for) to compensate for your small *****. Hey, happens to the best of us though. So you come here for an escape. Get some meaningless allies build some towers and whack ebs. "Your mama must be proud."

18. And doesnt give the names... SURPRISE SURPRISE....