SEAL of DAMMED for INFERNO

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by MP__II_S0uL_II__, Sep 17, 2013.

1. My thread is short: many kaw ppl don't know what wit inferno resources, here is solution: open buy Seal of Dammed for Inferno (for example 10 inferno = 1 seal). Many ppl will be happy.....

2. For people who have excess inferno... This is a good idea.

But 10 inferno is too much, 10 inferno costs 75b. And the player will probably only make 30b average for that Haunting: The Escape. So they will be loosing money.

And yeah, the rest of the clan benefits from being able to run the eb, but the person who sacrificed their inferno, won't be exactly better off at the end will they?

3. Moose said something that made me realize the drama behind this seal.

The seal has been made hard to get. And for good reason. You cant expect the devs to give us full building completion for free.

Say someone visits your clan and does a tgl. And they get the seal. Well its the first seal ur clan has gotten in forever. The person who got the seal wants to take it back to their clan to do the 3x haunt. The clan he got it from would not like this im guessing.

Also it can be used as a bargain. " ill use my seal if i get the first item phase to myself "

Ext...

4. I Manage to get the seal

5. First off hi mp lol n second like most ideas there is good and bad with this 1 it is expensive if u trade ur gold for inferno to get seal but if u got no need for it n it drops from eb happy days lol. But if u look at ur nob exchange rate for 59(60) nob u may find u get more in gold than u would from x3 haunts too so buying a seal for personal profit wouldn't really work either