ZAFT OSW Update ::::::

Discussion in 'Wars' started by bOrInG, Sep 16, 2013.

1. This will be my one and only post on this thread firstly I'd like to state honestly that ZombieTrooper did in fact have surgery the day before his strip and he posted a 3rd party app 3 days after surgery believe it or not I don't really care if u do or don't I'm just replying to Borings statement.

Secondly I want to address Res 0ne/Reborn and his ss's which i'll get to in just a moment, but you may of all noticed iReg and his Wdgaf cronies have been reappearing in forums lately all of sudden since Troops vanishing act flapping there gums about Res and Res_0ne truth is iReg and Wdgaf have had multiple reasons/chances to osw Res/RCA/UC over the last few months but they just didn't have the balls to step up on there own the only way they were ever gonna osw us was piggie backing on Zaft.

Now back onto 0ne and I'm not gonna try justify his actions (ss)I'm just gonna tell u the difference between our boss and Laoda, 0ne in my opinion went above and beyond to protect his member those Bronze bars are real it's only the service provider that was altered imagine the hit his bank took investing liquid gold and nobility into bb that's one classy act right there if I do say so myself I know which 0ne I'd rather have fighting by my side not the selfish one (laoda) who doesn't give 2 hoots about his members or should i say meatshields
    Both of my statements are the honest truth (about Troop and 0ne) Mdk will vouch for me I've 2 sons that are my world and and I swear on them it's true I know it's silly but hey I'm just proving that I'm not bs'ing.

And Finally wow just wow Borings thread/cry for help against shamelessly overwhelming numbers (the shoe is well and truly on the other foot) and him admitting Wdgaf been helping out Zaft only proves to me and the rest kaw that we UC/APOC/OG are doing an amazing job against the Mighty Zaft.

I wonder if Wikkedwayz and Laoda think there selfish actions in dragging there entire alliance into this osw is worth it (Losing Defiant and Stellar practically losing a LB clan in Zaft UK) hmmm???.

I see a lot posts saying good job Res or good job UC but we've achieved nothing yet and anything and everything we do achieve we have all achieved it together Apoc OG and UC I'm proud to fight alongside so many great warriors keep up the great work guys 

Take what u want from this post its only my opinion
    I'll be over on Philo's less biased thread if you want a response 

ps: on a more serious note I don't think Tim is as awesome as he's making himself out to be lol

2. Like I Said, Does Any Of This Even Matter? Who Cares?

3. ^PaintBoy, is that you?

4. War
    This War is joke
    It's just a funny game 2me
    So Gud luk with ur bs :)

5. *yawnz meat shield meat shield? You vegetarian bro? Keep talking about meat

6. Zaft must be a noob clan

7. hey drgny ya gotta forum ban this guy he disrupted the whole thread with his first (giggle) just look how off topic the whole thread went cause of him (wink)

8. At manto
    You involved in this war kid?
    Because grown ups are talking and we ask the kids to go play.
    If you want some meat then go ask your mom to cook some for you.
    Wompo, well said brother. 
    I'm going to fade off this thread now but one last thing...
    Boring, how's your pots looking bro

9. I know some ZAFT but more friends in KotFE, so you know where my vote goes.

10. Awwww little BBoy angry about what I said all I see are REStroomllience talking with limited vocabs, zaft members are meat shields and how great is that res one not two not three! If Res One that great, where is his *ahem* LB account *ahem*. It should be in this war fighting alongside you guys, a leader's account disapper during OSW and you call him great?  You mad bro?

11. Who cares why other clans join or alliances just get all the clans and friends you can and have an all out war it's a war game
    I have respect for zaft but I support UC

12. @wampo- so you support elaborate lies from your leaders? You promote dishonorable behavior from your leadership?

So - what you are saying is that 0ne lied to thousands of people because .....

He didn't want to admit that zombie was stripped?

That would have been a blow to morale.

That would have suggested that the second loudest mouth dissing ZAFT for 600 pages, telling us all how he was untouchable, actually got touched. A lot. In bad places.

Zombie was on pal the same morning he was stripped. And the afternoon. And the evening. And the next day.

Are you a liar too?

Personally, I would prefer a leader who did not fabricate grandiose lies to protect his image.

I would prefer a leader, much like boring in this thread, who will admit losses and move on with the dignity and respect of his members.

Much respect to ZAFT for being honest enough to tell the truth :)

13. No zombie wasnt lol and the mole check with the bbb post worked bueatifully didnt it belle?? I notice you never claimed not to be a liar in your post. Mainly because no way you could back that statement. And as far as zaft being truthful, to that i have 1 word "lulztastic". They lie to their own clans daily. They lied about how it started. They lied when shown proof of wdgaf funding strips. They lie about strips. And most importantly they lied to themselves by thinking they were untouchable.

Every war, skirmish, farming single players, clans killed by zaft, people put in ca of multiple clans, zaft has outnumbered their opponent. The FIRST time they arent tears start running.

14. Bellemorte has been my least favorite player in KaW for a long time.

Just a terrible person in every sense of the word... Condescending, pretentious broad running around with a bunch of spies like she's something.

At least ZAFT has some deep pockets.

Bet she owns a chihuahua.

If what you're posting bothers her Wampo, keep it up,

15. Why bother replying ^^^^^^^^to that stuff actions speak louder then words

16. Can i join one of clans in thet osw? wall me

17. Haha Belle war not planning out how u imagined ???

You're so full of **** with your honourable than thy post.
    My reply is 100% true and what it comes down to is Kaws perception and we all know u love posting ss to back your statements whats that oh wait u have none  oh and Troop says thanks for that btw

Leaders/Leadership??? Oh your talking about 0ne yep give me 0ne any day over laoda and boring in any osw and he fabricated lies to protect his image hahahahaha 
    He put his reputation on the line to protect his member nothing else, thousands of opinions don't bother him but his clan mates do its shame some Zaft leaders aren't as protective they might actually retain more of there members but u can try spin it anyway u want Hun lol

And time after time u seem let your resentment of Res from past wars take over its time to let it go and move on but I look forward to your next holier than thy Res_0ne and Res hating reply 

Support for Res 0ne and Belle getting over Res

18. ^support that too

19. Lol. I only read to page 2. Dnt wanna read all the nonsense/trash talking. Even if ZAFT ie outnumbered that doesnt mean ****. You guys will find out why i say this later on. Maybe in a couple months or maybe in a year :)

20. @wadii- why was zombie's post count actively changing in res pal group, then?

Also, no. I am not a liar. I don't lie to my clan. I tell them what we are up against and what we are doing and provide the best proof possible to account for my actions and the actions of my alliance.

What you stated about ZAFT are suppositions and propaganda fed to you by the res prop machine. Lies and false info are the name of the game so far in this war by resilience. Particularly, your leader, 0ne.

How are we, the kaw public, to believe anything resilience tells us after having been lied to by you at every opportunity to date?

What's worse- y'all suck at lying and keep getting caught.

@guy who doesn't like me- please don't refer to me as "broad". This isn't Mad Men.
    What's sad is that men still have to thump their chests when a little woman makes any reasonable, well thought out comment.

A smart, powerful woman who isn't afraid to speak her mind is still scary to many misogynistic males out there.

I hope you have a significant other that slaps the dog **** out of you when she sees your completely irrational bias against a woman in a position of power.