ZAFT OSW Update ::::::

Discussion in 'Wars' started by bOrInG, Sep 16, 2013.

1. I think its funny how osw's get started.

2. Kaw is complicated. Some have nice builds and afraid to use. I guess their afraid its... 80's slasher movie and their next. Everyone has their on view. If you don't want to fight, then try tap games. My 5 year old loves them. For the rest.... Good luck. The end will tell who's right. Those that run on either side..... Had no nerve to fight. It's a game. It want kill you. Grow a pair. Man up. Lets all have fun. Drama want help you any more then it helps jerks in politics.

3. Respect to ZAFT, not because they are the underdog, or they are outnumbered, but because I know a ton of cool people in there,

Respect to both sides 

4. Anyone else hear the waaaaaaaambulance????

5. WAAAAAAAHHHH HAHAHAHAHHHHAAAA

6. Respect HaHaHa. Respect

7. Boring, your CF agreements on the bottom are a desperate cry from a flailing family.
    Zafts time has come because all of kaw is sick of Zaft power trips.
    Don't even get me started in Laoda's and his pious attitude towards the game.
    This is the end

8. I'm sure a 1.2m cs pure spy is gonna end ZAFT.  After this war all alliances will still stand. Plain and simple.

9. Personally I like the odds .....
    ZAft Faith

10. Respect to ZAFT for continuing to fight against UC despite being outnumbered. Good Luck Guys!!

11. This war will end like every other big alliance war with a cf stating that this war is not helping either of our families and we have moved on (aka I'm tired of fighting and I'm not all that I thought I was). And then a month later both sides claiming that they won.

12. Reading this just laughing.  There's so much crap in this.

13. I am sure laida give his speech very well and emotional yet inspirational.

But compare to our leader who threw themselves in mud and risk of stripped. He laida are merely using meat shield. He has so much opportunities to get involve in fight by selling off alies to stripped opponent and get himself off dts.

14. Yoshi's picture has been most interesting part of thread yet

15. Yoshi. I see the subliminal messege you posted... must eat buttered toast..

16. English teachers be like ^^^

17. Boring 

18. ROFL @ ZAFT outnumbered comment. Really great stuff there.

19. Interesting. Clearly I have a different outlook than many in here. I fight for neither pride nor justice. I just fight cause it is enjoyable and eb-ing was getting boring. Also I don't particularly care what anyone thinks. I don't give a care.