ZAFT OSW Update ::::::

Discussion in 'Wars' started by bOrInG, Sep 16, 2013.

1. As Pac said. Zaft didn't give 2 shits about putting single players in their CA. They had me in their CA multiple times. So now they get s taste or their own medicine

2. Boring and Laoda always make some awesome threads

3. Where's Laoda's thread, in war section? How long ago?

4. Well said Boring

All in all the time
    ZAFT CARNAGE 

5. Boring, your a little kid with a big ego.
    Bump your chest now why don't ya.
    WDGAF was helping you b4 OG started pounding them, their still helping you now!
    With the Zombie attempt strip, you can believe what you wish but you can go **** yourself with your pungent stink of a mouth.
    Congrates big guy, your almost my faveriot target now
    I'm ganna keep you real busy boring
    You and your stink mouth alliance is ganna fall like the roman empire . Burn baby burn
    Hears what we think of your crew
    Screw y'all, we never knew y'all
    Your click is like yellow lights , we running threw y'all 
    Strip after strip, well get to your big guys soon
    Sleep well, and don't share your account. If we find out, I'm snitching so we can get the easy strip

6. So zaft+faith vs apoc was fair but zaft vs UC & old apoc aint fair? Hmmmmm. Interesting how some dont like to be treated the same way they treat others. Just an observation for all the "supporters".
    Also that war ended by mutual CF -curse. No apoc was buthurt - think before you post butt licking stupidity.

7. ZAFT... Wanna be's. I miss the old ZAFT.

8. Yawn...boring.

9. Personally, having been in osw with many clans many times.. I can say zaft is a tough opponent and one i was heartbroken to have seen a cf with back on easter of this year.

There is no "two different wars" in my opinion. WDGAF alliance was assisting in strips on UC prior to oG or Apocalypse joining the war.

We all knew that a war with this amount of accounts and clans, ties on both sides, mutual friends and enemies.... Would cause this war to roll into one giant situation.

Best of luck to all. There is only two or three i personally do not have any respect for on the enemy side, and they enabled that disrespectful feeling by their childish actions and idle threats. Sad to see so many being hammered and losing what they had to defend a coward.

Hats off to my old rivals and i wish you all a fun year.

-Zrek

10. Give it a few more months and Yafi will jump in destroying whom ever they feel like. Lets be honest depends on who Yafi dislikes more.

11. Yeah because Faith is, like, a massive alliance.

12. YAFI vs. everyone :lol:

13. I hit who I like. They are all garbage.

14. Also, makaveli drinks toilet water. That's how that dawg rolls...

15. If ur going to include Sabotage in UC maybe u should include ZF Assassins on the ZAFT side since that's who they are fighting. U include all UC subs in ur list but seem to leave out your own.

Must just be a oversight because ZAFT would never spread propaganda 

16. Could have just said "We're outnumbered, wooh we managed a 22T strip. Members/Clans on the other side of the OSW please leave and ask for CF... Res_0ne is a mean liar "

It's basically what you said.. Just shortened down

PS. borlng... That's your ass hole not a hat

17. lol, zaft got creative with that alts name
    Then agen, WDGAF would also choose such "inconspicuous " names

18. Is this suppose to cry for help?

19. Support B0ring, and imo whether it be meat shield or being on top you stand by your clan no matter what. And Hey Bmann how's that reset account? You started growing it yet?