SUGGESTION FOR HAUNTINGS: THE ESCAPE

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by OrientalTrash, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Devs,

This new 3x gold haunts has really helped the kawcommunity grow a lot but everyone knows that this special offer will only last for awhile...
    Everyone loves how the eb helps them grow. The devs get money from crystal and nobility purchase and we have fun... I would propose a suggestion that would be a win/win for everyone. Since this is a short term bonus I would suggest to keep this eb forever but limit the amount of times you do this eb. So for instance in a period of 24 hours/ 1 full day, a clan can only start Hauntings: The Escape twice. 1 day = a maximum of 2 Hauntings so the eb will not cause super fast growth but a paced growth and the devs could also get a profit. Each of these haunts usually have an ending profit of 300 bil, so 2 for these haunts would result in 600 bil a very nice amount pf gold for a clan. This eb is like HELL YEA AWESOMENESS and I would like to keep this eb instead of a limited time bonus but have a limited number of Hauntings: The Escape, started.

2. Reserved for further edits

3. No one :( am I really that ugly

4. hm, aren't a hefty 59 nob price and low drop rate slow enough?

5. It's late most people won't be on..

6. You should use your reserve for edit now and correct your spelling mistakes, and put some spaces in there.

7. Ehh gotta get on pc tomorrow

8. Personally, with tier 6 and Hoar Frost lands, I think is completely necessary, no only bc tier 5 was also a bit crazy, but, getting nobs and crystals without buying them is really hard. So, the devs have been a bit "cheap", and I think this triple gold thing is worth it.

9. I totally disagree, if two haunts would be done in a day, all will not be able to hit and owner will have to be mean

10. I actually think ATA will keep this triple Haunting. They made a lot off of it so far. But slightly make it more challenging.

11. How about in order to do escape you had to do all the eb that lead up to it to do it.

12. No that would completely ruin wars and everyone would then be doing ebs

13. They should have change the xstalz limit to 48 for this 3x eb just sitting here waiting for my time to be up bleh

14. But the limit of 2 haunts per day would still allow war to continus

15. They should do end where you start from the start to end. And not just stick to one and farm it. And the gold x2 or x3 are gifts. If they made them last forever it would spoil us like how you can spoil people in real life with too many.

16. OP that was a decent try but it's not gonna work. There r players from all around the world playing with different time zones. Now for an instance, if a clan holds players from 4 different time zones, it wouldn't be possible for all of em to participate in these 2 ebs. Someone or the other would Atleast miss 1 of it.

As far as it goes to limiting this eb, just wait for a couple of days and u would hardly find clans doing the 3x haunting cos most of the players would have already use their seal of damned.

After, noticing the amount of seals dropping from those 4 ebs, I dont think u would even do 2 haunting- escapes in a day. Lol. 

17. Not just a clan starting it twice a day, only having someone be able to participate twice a day or we could hop to 4 different clans